The online racing simulator
Quote from Spiiiky :Congratz lucaf, you are getting better and better Wink

...//...

world is crazy

Yes, if we will not have next update in LFS soon, I will soon win my first race Big grin Big grin

World is crazy - I fully agree!

I apologize, not full race included since last laps were just hotlapping separately
Quote from lucaf :Yes, if we will not have next update in LFS soon, I will soon win my first race Big grin Big grin

World is crazy - I fully agree!

I apologize, not full race included since last laps were just hotlapping separately

Those words happened to be a catalyst for my next idea, along with the racing video
172nd RTFR info
27th february, 2018.
18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: AA™| Mikke
Last FXR race won by: TEM/Y.Laprevotte (158th RTFR - SO Classic)
Most FXR wins: TEM/Y.Laprevotte - 2 wins (Grenland - 2 wins)
Last Fern Bay race won by: TEM/Y.Laprevotte (165th RTFR - UF1 @ FE Golden Sprint)
Most Fern Bay wins: Agent - 4 wins (Finland - 8 wins)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+4 points)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Attached images
RTFR.jpg
That felt a tiny bit like Monaco. Smile Was fun!
172nd RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

2nd FXO race in row in RTFR,but this time we used the race version of it,and that in quite rolls-causing environment - Fern Bay. The first chicane already early in race caused 2 retirements due rolls,but rest of the field were more roll-resistant and finished the race or at least completed the 50% of the race and were marked as finished. And the first one to cross the finish line was R.Kardol,who after plenty of 2nd place finishes finally was able to take the top spot of the podium,he is the first new winner since september of last year. R.Kardol set also his 1st fastest lap of the race and scored his 6th top5 finish,it was also 2nd win for Netherlands - previous one was taken by Vincper in october 2011 (22nd RTFR). If week ago in RTFR XL the polesitter Altsu was finally able to convert the starting position into win,yesterday it didn't happen again - Altsu scored his 3rd pole,but could finish only 2nd,seems like due hardware gremlins,as he complained about upshift problems,still 4th top5 finish in his account. 3rd was Snoopy,for whom it is the best ever finish in RTFR,previous best was 1 position lower,5th top5 finish for the swede,4th was another event regular J.A.Katila,10th top5 finish for him. And top5 was closed by Redbot,who repeated his best result.

In 2 weeks the fun racing continues with one of the street cars,but already this sunday Race Green Events offers rallycross action in the 5th round of AWS - championship will be heated up under jamaican sun,while it's the last chance for newcomers to jump in into action of this league this year. More info in AWS thread,can be found also via leagues section.
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
173rd RTFR info
13th march, 2018.
18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: R. Kardol
Last XRT race won by: Ardeeé (153rd RTFR - SO Chicane)
Most XRT wins: Agent - 3 wins (Bosnia and Herzegovina - 3 wins)
Last Westhill race won by: Teho | Altsu (166th RTFR - XRR @ WE National)
Most Westhill wins: v\A.Wiśniewski - 4 wins (Finland - 7 wins)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+15 points)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Attached images
RTFR.jpg
Nice!
Okay folks, cmon lets have some LFS fun, more participants, more fun!
And boy did we have fun :-D
Here is my incar vid

and tv cam vid for just first two laps of the race (couldn't use TV Director on open layout)
173rd RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

Considering the varying cars used in RTFR,it's not easy to have a winning streak,but we have a new streak - R.Kardol becomes the 12th racer to have back to back wins in RTFR,and that just 2 weeks after winning his 1st race here. R.Kardol was the fastest in qualifying and earned his 1st pole position,then led every single meter of the race to take his 2nd victory and 7th top5 finish. In 2nd place finished someone,who did the previous winning streak - L.Kovács. He joined late in qualifying and was able just to set a single laptime,but during the race he rallied through the field passing everyone but the winner,setting also fastest lap of the race,which was his 5th,increasing also his top5 finish count to 5. Altsu had tyre problems in latter half of the race,but still brought the 3rd place home,5th top5 finish in his account,Rony wasn't able to challenge anyone ahead,but had a gap to chacers to finish 4th,70 top5 finishes already reached,but D-sis had to work hard for 5th place finish,4th entry in top5 for him.

Usual 2 weeks break until next normal RTFR,but already next week it's time for RTFR XL - combo is selected and it is FZR at Westhill International. And as a reminder for those who already raced in AWS this year - the final round is this sunday!

- - - - -

It has been reminded every time someone stays in server but does not intend to race - chatting is forbidden for spectators. Why? It's a fun race,so chat is not closed,so every one can exchange small messages like "sorry","good pass" or similar. We're no robots,we're humans and it's normal to communicate,and noone has to be forced to block messages,because what we don't need is outside commentators or unfair information spreaders. That's why I'll stick to rule forbidding chat for spectators. But some has to be higher than that and join the server to type unneccesay bull#$!t. And after getting banned for that,he returns with other account to keep on spamming,while the person hasn't shown mature attitude to the event for long time - joining just in qualifying,starting multiple races,but never finishes it,while still affecting the race for others. Therefore:
[RSP]M,tunç alias nob / any other random name (LFSW: ufoandaliens / any other random account) - gets stripped from the privilege to start race without qualifying (gained by winning a race). This means he has to qualify for the race like everyone else. Due unserious attitude towards event,he will be closely monitored and any minor incidents caused by him might lead to a race ban.
AA™| Mikke - please do not encourage persons like the one mentioned above to unneccesary spamming and if joined late,respect racers already in race by keeping the chat free!
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
sorry
174th RTFR info
27th march, 2018.
17:00 UTC 18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

Important note: Due summer time change in Europe,the UTC time of the event has been changed! If time in your country hasn't been changed to summer time in past weekend,make sure you check the correct time!

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: R. Kardol (2 in row)
Last FBM race won by: Ardeeé (156th RTFR - KY GP Long Rev) - 4 wins in row for Finland
Most FBM wins: Botsi - 3 wins (Finland - 4 wins)
Last Fern Bay race won by: R. Kardol (172nd RTFR - FXR @ FE Classic)
Most Fern Bay wins: Agent - 4 wins (Finland - 8 wins)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+19 points)

Attached images
RTFR.jpg
174th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

As expected this event was pretty difficult for many,that explains the relatively low finishing rate. Qualifying ended with close fight between 2 finnish drivers,Maddee was the better of them and with his own 1st pole position he also scored 50th pole position for Finland. He never started though,leaving the 1st spot on grid to Botsi,who lost it already in 1st turn,but regained later in 1st lap - that was the last lead change and Botsi celebrated his 4th FBM race win in RTFR,becoming the first driver to win more than 3 races with same car. It was Botsi's 7th win in total and 19th top5 finish. Altsu never lost sight to leader,but could not catch up with him,2nd place finish for double race winner,6th top5 finish in his account. With final lap rush Sermilan was able to steal fastest lap of the race,hindering finnish drivers to take also 50th fastest lap of the race. It was his 1st such achievement and 4th top5 finish. 4th was Rony,taking his 71st top5 finish and 5th was Redbot who repeated his best finish result for the 3rd time.

Race Green Events now takes 2 weeks long vacation from race organisation,returning with 175th RTFR with some of the road legal cars,a week after it - RTFR XL,featuring FOX race at Kyoto GP Long.
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
Well, who else was caught by that last chicane? :-D
Thanks Rony for having me on the results table (75% race distance?).
Quote from versis :Thanks Rony for having me on the results table (75% race distance?).

This from 1st post should explain:
Quote from Eclipsed :In case you timed out, crashed, run out of fuel and you have completed full 50% of race distance, please spectate and don't join again - replay will be analized with LFSstats and you will be added to final results! If you did rejoin in such situation, but still want to be added to results, you will have to inform event admins in server or post request in this thread.

Quote from versis :Well, who else was caught by that last chicane? :-D
Thanks Rony for having me on the results table (75% race distance?).

Me, a bit because of cold tyres...
175th RTFR info
10th april, 2018.
17:00 UTC 18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: 75-Botsi
Last RB4 race won by: Ardeeé (155th RTFR - WE Central Road Course 2)
Most RB4 wins: 8 races,8 different winners (Latvia - 3 wins)
Last Kyoto race won by: WR MAN (170th RTFR - XFR @ KY Oval)
Most Kyoto wins: S M.Kapal, Iron|J.Vähäkuopus, ixion.Zeus - 2 wins (Finland - 5 wins)
Current rating leader: RGˆRony (+24 points)

Attached images
RTFR.jpg
Quote from Eclipsed :Most RB4 wins: Botsi - 8 races

That's quite an achievement considering that I have barely touched that car Tilt
nice, i try to be there. Anyone for a race stint now?
cmon guys, take a break from cruising, and join the event Tongue
I leave a protest of Sarlin's move at last lap, mpr file 32:49, I haven't chance but go to grass while being pushed twice in the tight left.

However, thanks for nice race and exciting fight!
-
(Spiiiky) DELETED by Spiiiky : lucaf covered my thoughs
Nice race, RB4 made this race a lot more close. I almost could see leaders after Lukas was forced to retire because of eating.
I think that move in last lap in last sector before chicane was made out of pure despair. Not how we do it, even if it comes to winning or losing because of that moment. Keep it clean, so you can be proud of winning.
my incar

tv

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG