The online racing simulator
LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
Quote from Ayoub2016 :Hello AlL , Why My Anti-Virus Delet The Lazy.exe As A Virus ?

It's a false positive, because LFSLazy inject things in LFS's memory I guess. Disable your anti virus or add it to your ignore list if there is such option.
Quote from nacim :It's a false positive, because LFSLazy inject things in LFS's memory I guess. Disable your anti virus or add it to your ignore list if there is such option.

Is the injection detected by the AVs through your use of a particular system call, or would it need actual code analysis of some kind? (Just curious!)
Hoe can I add not usual sounds via LfsLazy like v8 for Xrt or similar other inline 4 for xfg, xrg.. Is there a sound pack like that or?
...that's not what LFSLazy does.

CSR can do that.
Rip I guess I dont know how to use csr.
There's a tutorial I posted in the CSR topic a while back Smile
Ok
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :
There are some things that are read from LFS's memory, so with each version that values change. Even though I have search automated, there is certain procedure to get right results.

Hello, could you explain a bit more about this 'procedure' ?
I've been trying to catch the current car memory area by car's name, license plate string, matching with PLID value, but with no result.. What could possibly be the hook to always accurately find car's data?
Quote from xspeedasx :Hello, could you explain a bit more about this 'procedure' ?
I've been trying to catch the current car memory area by car's name, license plate string, matching with PLID value, but with no result.. What could possibly be the hook to always accurately find car's data?

It could be a asm script (aobscan in ce) to find pointer address.
stopped working when I opened the program
I have a peculiar problem. I can only seem to move and turn on/off gadgets if I have my mouse pointer a certain distance to the right of the gadget (it becomes like I am hovering over the gadget while I am not). This makes it difficult because the gadgets in the right side of the window are not accessible because of this, minimizing the window doesn't help. The farther to the right side of the screen I get, the greater the distance is to "hover" over a gadget meaning a gadget at the left wheel indicator is accessible within 5mm to the right but a gadget at the right wheel indicator must have the pointer about 2-3cm to the right of access. Someone help, I'd like to move and turn on/off CPU+boost gadgets that are on the right side.
Lazy not compatible with 0.6R9 test patch? Ouch, this is big loss Frown
Hey guys, I don't play LFS anymore, I am more focused on work and social life, but I still look into forum every couple of days. Big grin I will update LFSLazy to work with latest test patch, probably not every test patch will be updated right on time, but update for major version will be there for sure. I will look into it tomorrow evening.
thanks a LOT!! Heart Petals LFS
How about making it open source? Na-na
Thank you.
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Hey guys, I don't play LFS anymore, I am more focused on work and social life, but I still look into forum every couple of days. Big grin I will update LFSLazy to work with latest test patch, probably not every test patch will be updated right on time, but update for major version will be there for sure. I will look into it tomorrow evening.

Sretno Heart
Quote from DANIEL-CRO :Hey guys, I don't play LFS anymore, I am more focused on work and social life, but I still look into forum every couple of days. Big grin I will update LFSLazy to work with latest test patch, probably not every test patch will be updated right on time, but update for major version will be there for sure. I will look into it tomorrow evening.

Good Luck At Work and Your Life , You Create The Best Mod On LFS Smile
Na-naOmg omg omgThumbs up
Quote from Vykos69 :Weeeee, now that simply ROCKS!! Big grin

This is like the perfect quote for this situation

love u

you rock dude

please Hurry! we need lazy so much! Frown

LFSLazy
(1573 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG