The online racing simulator
Why master server is down?
(143 posts, closed, started )
Even there is no clue who's behind this.

One thing I know he must be very angry with all off us and he is very stuborn.
yea, stupid people exist in every country, also wise people. Lets not create more war, instead lets make some Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
Quote from RC-Maus :Even there is no clue who's behind this.

One thing I know he must be very angry with all off us and he is very stuborn.

Do we know they are angry? or are they just a retard doing retard stuff?
Quote from RC-Maus :...he must be very angry with all off us ...

Nope! He doesn't care about us, this is his "look how marvelous I am" show. He's an imbecile.
Quote from lucaf :yea, stupid people exist in every country, also wise people. Lets not create more war, instead lets make some Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

You always bring warmth to a topic, you seem a cool guy
Quote from RacingSOUL :Well, it is "your" guy. It may be in your power to deal with him.

I'm a LFS racer only, as what you want me to deal with him? How can I guarantee that the attacker is from my country actually?

Generalization is not good my dear.

We also are impacted (The Saudi's Big grin).. we are not taking advantage of what the attacker is doing Smile
I hope he stop now,
I also want to play now ...

I just know he began the attack
because of Problems again with
TC Admins. Lets hope it will
stop soon as possible -.-
Lets hope devs have answer so this can never happen again
Quote :SKIN : Could not resolve address -

Skin download is still off.
Quote from Al-KeN :I hope he stop now,
I also want to play now ...

I just know he began the attack
because of Problems again with
TC Admins. Lets hope it will
stop soon as possible -.-

Whoever it is, it's plain stupid. It was far more easy to solve problems with TC staff contacting them via TC forums, not DDoSing LFS to show how butthurt he is over a ban.

I'm sure its one of those "I didn't do anything" "got banned for no reason" type of players.
I know who is attacking ddos attack
Is from Saudi Arabia
Name Games : MGNN B-52
How do you know MGNNB-52 is the DDoSer?
hmmm, is there a way to prevent packet overflow (like we experience atm), not accepting or delaying them may prevent master from being bussy ? it might be doable to do from moth server and the lfs

the theory is that there will be never a case with overflow, unforteunaly it might lead to lag to insim which would suck, or maybe do a limit for same packets

i do not really know how packets works oo this idea might be totaly useless :/
There is no serverside protection against DDoS Attacs possible. Please do not spending time with useless Protection solutions. The only way for a permanent protection is a Scrubbing Center. Without your ISP or a provider of a Scrubbing Center for using the so called "in the cloud" Protection is this impossible because this is only with very big hardware possible. The other way is waiting until the attacks stop sometimes. Why is lfs a target for ddos attacks, i can't understand this. Extremely stupid people, hoping the police find him, but maybe this is also impossible because the one which started this attack can't be found.
Quote :We are experts in performance hosting. i3D.net is a managed hosting provider founded in 2004 and now operates 10,500 servers in 24 ISO27001 certified data centers worldwide.

I think there is enough knowledge available, no need to tell what needs to be done.
Quote from LFS305 :I know who is attacking ddos attack
Is from Saudi Arabia
Name Games : MGNN B-52

He's got some very strange statistics:

Travelled distance: 49497 Km
Laps: 104

Those are longass laps he's been driving...
Quote from sermilan :He's got some very strange statistics:

Travelled distance: 49497 Km
Laps: 104

Those are longass laps he's been driving...

Cruisers and they said this started from there..
This thread is closed

Why master server is down?
(143 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG