The online racing simulator
servers off
(11 posts, closed, started )
servers off
if some devoleper is reading please tell me what is happening with the servers is a ddos attak?
sim
#3 - Aler1
it seems that arab users are attacking just because arab languague isnt implemented yet.
#4 - Racon
There is a note explaining this at the top of the forum, and several threads on the subject.
Some MMO games banned China from their servers due to their reputation of using bots; maybe LFS developers can issue a warning to do similarly? Let his comrades deal with that bad apple themselves.
There keeps coming more and more posts about this, its all around the forum.

It doesn't matter who it is, but to confirm: yes, its a ddos attack. They're working on a fix as we speak.
the attackers will welcome the attention i guess. Which makes me wonder if at the times of attacks if a pattern of the attackers I.P checking the forum would be present which could point to someone already suspected unless they used a proxy to check
Quote from RacingSOUL :Some MMO games banned China from their servers due to their reputation of using bots; maybe LFS developers can issue a warning to do similarly? Let his comrades deal with that bad apple themselves.

Couple of years ago LFS got terrorized by some UK and Norway idiots so this is not really a solution. In this internet age of time it is not possible anymore to have a simple server online without any protection. Yes, for some personal website nobody cares about but a popular public server sadly cannot go without.

But it's good that now action is being taken, before a major release.
There was and still is a server for original Battlefield Vietnam (2003 game); so, there was a guy from Russia who DDoSed/crashed/annoyed the whole server every day for 3 years after he was banned for teamkilling/hacks.
Talk about unlucky. I just bought S1 and I can't play online. Oh well.
Hope issues will be sorted out soon.
Trust me it will Wink
Just be patient for a while.
This thread is closed

servers off
(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG