The online racing simulator
I watched some of that replay, and it looks pretty damning to me. I didn't see even one time a hint of a blip with upshifts, and looking at the MPR data, by 11 minutes into the race, EE3's clutch slip had fallen back to the initial, pre-start level – and it stayed there for the entire rest of the race – while others were already by that time around amounts I think correspond to around 10%-20%. (edit: just to clarify, EE3 only took in clutch slip at the start, after which the slip started to fall down like it does on a stationary car doing nothing at all...)

With a car like XFG (or any car for that matter) and autoclutch, that doesn't seem to be humanly possible – not even remotely.
What track is chosen btw?

I believe many think it's AS1 next Shrug But is it?
From the info that i know, It's AS1 with both cars selected by spiky
ah okay thanx Thumbs up
I want to know that clutch magic
Some guy cheated and no penalties?
We are still investigating it guys - we can put a ban without a proof - if anyone have proof on hand, we can put it faster ..
official stream of 29.3.18, in case somebody has missed this great new FM channel

my struggle, eh it was my first ride on points! LFS
Quote from Bila_KHS :We are still investigating it guys - we can put a ban without a proof - if anyone have proof on hand, we can put it faster ..

While we are waiting for someone to reveal they have a backdoor on all of our computers and can tell second-for-second what each of us did that race, I compiled a graph of finishers' clutches during the race at the Thursday event. One is certainly unlike the others.

edit: such a clean pit stop, too, on lap 49, you wouldn't believe he seems to just drop the clutch with full throttle... I mean, c'mon, it really doesn't get any clearer than this.
Attached images
clutch.png
Quote from expr :While we are waiting for someone to reveal they have a backdoor on all of our computers and can tell second-for-second what each of us did that race, I compiled a graph of finishers' clutches during the race at the Thursday event. One is certainly unlike the others.

edit: such a clean pit stop, too, on lap 49, you wouldn't believe he seems to just drop the clutch with full throttle... I mean, c'mon, it really doesn't get any clearer than this.

Wow, that's interesting Looking
I attached 2 replays of TBO races of SO Racing League. You can see that same clutch magic happened there, of course, to the same driver. I took 1 hour of my time and tried every setting I could think of to achieve the same result, but obviously it's not possible without some 3rd party software.
Attached files
SO 28.2. race.mpr - 8.1 MB - 595 views
SO 28.3. race.mpr - 4.8 MB - 515 views
I see I was one of the softest one on the clutch Big grin
Investigation on SO.E.Ekmekcibasi ( SO.South ) Durning our last event in BL3 Rallycross Event had an 0% usage of clutch.

Since we talk eachother, South, Me, Fras - In next day we know that South used third party program, and changes in LFS files in data etc. South sended to us message first, and confess with that, he was using diffrent and changes files in LFS, that allowing to decreasse usage of clutch.
Iam really happy that we didn't need to push some serius guns into this investigation.

Result:
DNF from GTi 2018 Championship 13th Event = BL3/XFG Race and Qualifing

We didn't want to place a ban here, since we talked about this - South will install whole new LFS into his computer and promissed that this situation will not happen again.
We are happy about that.

REMEMBER - next time if we will caught someone Cheating or using third party programm to get better gap and leave others behind - there will be permanent ban for our Fragmaster's League.

We are puting everything to have an equal Championship for all, and of course equal races.

Since we are closing to our next Thursday Race on AS1 - we are aware of DDOS'ing Master Servers and problems with that - seriously, we can do shit about it. We are sad that some guys are just waisting our time, even when we didn't do anything wrong to be a victim of someone else problems.
If our race will be cancelled due to lost connections to Master Server - we will switch to next Thursday.

Cheers and gave a good week !

Ade & Frass!!
Crap.... pffff, cheaters. Damn, I think I'm cheating ABS for myself. After what I saw, I lost the desire to "tear my hair" in yours "PRO" events.
Saaad.
Yea he knew he was cheating and didnt get real penalty from it
Quote from Pfonter :Yea he knew he was cheating and didnt get real penalty from it

He is excluded from results of last race and i think it's enough penalty especially that he lost his 3rd place of that race.
In my opinion it's okay since he promised it will not happen again, if he do so again then he must be banned i think.
Cheated and won? 8 dont See any winning situation here, he was dnf from the race - its a win?
Quote from Bila_KHS :
REMEMBER - next time if we will caught someone Cheating or using third party programm to get better gap and leave others behind - there will be permanent ban for our Fragmaster's League.

Cheats and no ban = win
Yes. Which part you didn't understand?

If we csught someone its a ban.
South speked to us first and confes about it, explained and sayed that he forgot he forgot that he have that on PC. Thats a better position that caught by us. He wont do that again.

You see thats a two different situations?
Quote from Bila_KHS :South speked to us first and confes about it, explained and sayed that he forgot he forgot that he have that on PC. Thats a better position that caught by us.

Hm, but when did he message you?
In post # #334 you wrote that you are still investigating and have no proof yet. So I assume by then he had not confessed yet. But RC-Maus and expr had already caught him by watching the replay.

Also, nice race video and good commentary. Thumbs up
cman guys,a cheater promised??? wtf
Quote from Bila_KHS :Yes. Which part you didn't understand?

The bit where SO.South hacked their LFS to have an unfair advantage over everyone else. He has been racing with this hack for so long, he claims to have "forgot" he had done this. That means SO.South has been cheating our racing community, in every race on every server he has been in for some time, not just in your one race. To remove him from the results of just one race is not a fair punishment for someone who has cheated in every race for a long time.

SO.South knew his clutch was safe, how could he not know when players were complaining in chat that their clutch was overheating, and some dropped out of the race due to frying their clutch, but he carried on to the end of the race with a cool clutch, and only admitted to cheating when caught out. Cheaters are also liars, and you fell for it.

I can't find a full LFS terms and conditions, but I assume modifying the game code itself is something that will get your LFS account terminated.

Being in charge of something is a pain in the ass, isn't it? Wink
Quote from Gutholz :Also, nice race video and good commentary. Thumbs up

Oh yeah, I couldn't watch it live, but watched after and enjoyed it Thumbs upThumbs up well done all involved.

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG