The online racing simulator
New Version Whit More "REAL CAR"
In my opinion to improve the game and just add all the drift cars for example, Nissan, Toyota, BMW, etc. Even the mods that did! is to import them into the lfs garage create a second page is put the various types of model ES. Nissan 240SX S14 S15 "Obviously with Tuning" Ecc! in addition you could also do an editor for the skin in lfs and create your own skin with various stickers imported on lfs!

Why this suggestion?

I think it's bad to put a mod ES. Nissan S14 and the others can not see it or I see all the nissan the same as mine!

This is my suggestion !! I love this game, I wish you do it Smile

Heart LFS Heart

Thumbs up
Quote from LOXISLOXIS :In my opinion to improve the game and just add all the drift cars for example, Nissan, Toyota, BMW, etc. Even the mods that did! is to import them into the lfs garage create a second page is put the various types of model ES. Nissan 240SX S14 S15 "Obviously with Tuning" Ecc! in addition you could also do an editor for the skin in lfs and create your own skin with various stickers imported on lfs!

Why this suggestion?

I think it's bad to put a mod ES. Nissan S14 and the others can not see it or I see all the nissan the same as mine!

This is my suggestion !! I love this game, I wish you do it Smile

Heart LFS Heart

Thumbs up

wait, you use vob mods?
hmmm actualy the skin making in the lfs would be great tbh to make the skining more easier for ppl who are not ssoo skilled, or ppl who are skilled but would like to do skins in real time, or just to line things up +1 on that Petals Na-na Heart LFS
Quote from Mate2169 :hmmm actualy the skin making in the lfs would be great tbh to make the skining more easier for ppl who are not ssoo skilled, or ppl who are skilled but would like to do skins in real time, or just to line things up +1 on that Petals Na-na Heart LFS

but the coolest thing you could do that no longer need to import dds files to make the windows of the machine with stickers "could be put into play by the skin editor"
+1 on that also Smile
Support this
Alot of those VOB mods (or car mods in general) are imported (read: stolen) from other games (NFS,FORZA etc.) and stiched together.
Developers covered this question too many times now, they are currently working on new shaders system and new track? (maybe,idk)

Regarding mod support, I highly doubt they will implement branded cars because the licence cost $$$.
Quote from neonmateo :Alot of those VOB mods (or car mods in general) are imported (read: stolen) from other games (NFS,FORZA etc.) and stiched together.
Developers covered this question too many times now, they are currently working on new shaders system and new track? (maybe,idk)

Regarding mod support, I highly doubt they will implement branded cars because the licence cost $$$.

can do it quietly by putting names with replica ES. Nissan S14 = XRN S14 ^ _ ^
Quote from LOXISLOXIS :can do it quietly by putting names with replica ES. Nissan S14 = XRN S14 ^ _ ^

Car body shapes and grills (ectra) are all patented and cannot be directly copied, so having real cars isn't an option. (FBM/BF1 don't count, as they were contracted to and with LFS to promote stuff)

And I don't quite think cars are the main thing lacking in LFS, no? Probably tracks is what is lacking... and graphics would be the lowest on my priority list but it seems perfecting things that don't matter is the road LFS is taking so I won't put hopes up high for anything big in the next 2 years, besides probably better shading for a section of bush we almost never notice travelling at 250kph...
Chill fella, much of the graphics stuff is for things specifically requested by Eric... he's a shy one, but he's on it Thumbs up
Well the team would have to get the cars licensed from Nissan/Toyota/BMW/Whatever brand. And we would still have to wait for tire physics after that, I guess..

New Version Whit More "REAL CAR"
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG