The online racing simulator
suzuki liana
Mid engined French hatchback a la Renault 5 Turbo or Clio V6.

And because I want this in any game: Rover SD1
I would like to see it was exciting new cars, not even cars like XRT etc ...
Before, I prefer to have cars like this because it gives everyone the opportunity to have their creativity with skins (for example, to create their own brand of cars in LFS to the team car)
"a Simple wish" please spent all current Street Cars a Cabriolet Version Big grin
What i really wanna see is scirocco i meane it been 10 years when they say it come.. but f1 car could be nice too... real mclaren imo
LFS need a car based in American muscle

Big car, with 5.0 v8 maybe anything looks like the classics muscles or ponys...

The unique v8 in LFS is te FO8...

another car 1.0 "something new" 1.0 3 cylinders turbo like the Up TSI to beat the UF1 maybe new model(?)

The model its not import for now...
We need more vehicles to run only...
More sedans,pickups,hatches,coupes...

Or more real cars, i think, scawen can add 1 real car p/ year, maybe this happend when the new tyres are fished?

LFS
JUST
NEED
MORE
VEHICLES

make lfs great again scawen
Quote from MacedoSTI :LFS need a car based in American muscle

Big car, with 5.0 v8 maybe anything looks like the classics muscles or ponys...

The unique v8 in LFS is te FO8...

another car 1.0 "something new" 1.0 3 cylinders turbo like the Up TSI to beat the UF1 maybe new model(?)

The model its not import for now...
We need more vehicles to run only...
More sedans,pickups,hatches,coupes...

Or more real cars, i think, scawen can add 1 real car p/ year, maybe this happend when the new tyres are fished?

LFS
JUST
NEED
MORE
VEHICLES

make lfs great again scawen

True !
Quote from MacedoSTI :Or more real cars, i think, scawen can add 1 real car p/ year, maybe this happend when the new tyres are fished?

Scawen needs to ask for licenses to include real cars, which is not easy nor cheap, and licenses only gets expended with certain cars and conditions, not all cars from one brand. A "grey hole" to kinda surpass this would be to have Mod Support and let the community make these cars.
A supercar type would be nice. Rear engined and high displacement V8 with Turbo, and RB GTR
That's a weird one. Anyone seen a rear engined supercar? Most of them are mid-engined. Also usually high displacement V8s tend to have rather supercharger than turbo.
Just commenting,no offence included. Any fun driveable car would be nice. Even the bad handling dinosaur-supercars would be cool. Big grin
Quote from Eclipsed :Even the bad handling dinosaur-supercars would be cool. Big grin

Some of us would take a Charger/Challenger bundle over a bundle of every-car-ever-built-since that didn't include them. Well, one of us would at least Wink
Why not give users the freedom to create their own cars? This would be the solution to all the car requests. The most accurate models would be accepted by the community and be available to download and 'drive' online.

This would engage people to learn 3D modelling and be creative, what to speak of gaining hundreds of new fans of LFS!
User-created cars and tracks are a long-term goal, but they will require new/modified tools to be built - tyre physics and new LFS-made content are coming before those tools, and posibly other things too.
-
(MacedoSTI) DELETED by MacedoSTI : nothing improtant
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Scawen needs to ask for licenses to include real cars, which is not easy nor cheap, and licenses only gets expended with certain cars and conditions, not all cars from one brand. A "grey hole" to kinda surpass this would be to have Mod Support and let the community make these cars.

He knows, he is not referring to real cars, he is referring to new cars and new tire physics.
I agree perfectly with idea of it, I think LFS needs news more than graphically, for example be created different cars for S3 who knows for example RB4 in GTR version?
A class with only 4x4 on S3 for example (create an XRT version 4x4 for rallys as the Rallyng communities is increasing and even evolving).
There is so much you can do without having real cars.
Quote from joaopaulopt :There is so much you can do without having real cars.

I agree, but they should be something new or a unique variant, rather than just XRTs with 300 different engines/bodykits, f.e. the so-suggested RB4 GTR (a great rival for the FXR), or brand new (real or ficticious) cars.
Something based on LMP cars.
a rear wheel drive UF rival
- 75hp
- 5 link Live axle rear
- Mac-pherson front
- 950kg body

race version
- 210hp 2.0 N/A i4
- 850kg body

Body style inspired by
Lada VAZ
Toyota Corolla KE70
Datsun Bluebird 510
Better to see a new class of cars. For example, mid-engine class of car.

Quote :Mid engine (rear of four wheel drive)

Mid engine
  • Low 'moment of inertia'
  • Easy to achieve 50:50 weight distribution
If the engine is mounted between the rear axle and the driver, you're in a mid engine car.

The main advantage of mid engine cars is that they have a low 'moment of inertia'. This means when cornering it is easier to turn the car to a new direction, thus increasing the maneuverability and stability. In addition, less rotational momentum is generated, which can lead to oversteer.

Most sports car manufacturers aim for a 50:50 weight distribution to provide neutral handling characteristics, and with mid engine cars it is much easier to achieve this. Even though some front engine rear wheel drive cars may have a 50:50 weight distribution, they will have a higher 'moment of inertia' due to the majority of the weight being at the extremities. Think of twisting a hammer with a head at one end versus a head in the middle.

An additional benefit of the mid engine layout is that the mass of the engine is more equally split between all four wheels which leads to naturally neutral handling characteristics.

drivingfast.net

Here's a good diagram from the same page that illustrates the difference between different combinations of engine layouts and drives.

250cc Superkarts

[/url][/img]
A car with a new engine or engine layout (V8, hybrid; mid engine) that offers a new feeling of driving and which covers all LFS licences -- from GT class up to GTR class of cars.

A car that could bee seen standing next to XF GTI and XR GT, XR GT Turbo and FXO Turbo, and finally, FXO GTR and XR GTR.

For me, that's Ford Mustang.
Rotary powered car!

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG