The online racing simulator
Electric Engines
(32 posts, started )
Electric Engines
Hello, i want to make a sugestion, i think if LFS had Electric Engines we could have more cars such as Formula E or a car like that, i made a car almost the same as Formula E i just don't have the money to servers and everything, but well i think championships with F.E. would be very "equal" i guess? Big grin
You rly thought this is not thought before?

All we need now is patience and halting suggestions about additional content.
How about adding electric types of the existing car models in LFS? That would be interesting. A whole new series of world records, setups and driving styles.
Like someone pointed out before - No need to make more different editions of one single car. We look forward to new cars, not some weird different configuration for the same cars we've run since UM first joined Rofl
Quote from MicroSpecV :Like someone pointed out before - No need to make more different editions of one single car. We look forward to new cars, not some weird different configuration for the same cars we've run since UM first joined Rofl

Now what I should think about that? Big grin
You are old Frown
Quote from MicroSpecV :Like someone pointed out before - No need to make more different editions of one single car. We look forward to new cars, not some weird different configuration for the same cars we've run since UM first joined Rofl

Do you now what new cars will be coming in LFS?
#9 - Racon
Quote from Marino108 :Do you now what new cars will be coming in LFS?

Nope (other than the scirocco, but I'm assuming everyone knows about that one). We know any new cars we get will be coming after the tyre physics, though, so not for a while.
Electric....
Attached images
giphy.gif
Why not?
Electric engines have very good characteristics,only real down side is energy storage - batteries are relatively heavy and require too long to be recharged.
Until something revolutionary is discovered,electric car racing will stay a bit backwards. Or maybe everyone should have a tiny nuclear reactor onboard? Big grin
until it explodes when you play with the AI in single player mode xD
"A Mobile Chernobyl!"Uhmm dont you think LFS is glitchy enough already? Nod
Uhmm this would be actualy amazing to have, not only from racing part, but it would be unique +1 on that Smile, it could be called MC1E (Mobile Chernobyl 1 Ecological)
G-Wiz racing anyone?

hmm sure

lel!
When new cars will be available?
Quote from DeepDarkSamurai :When new cars will be available?

After the tyre physics are released (else they'd all need to be developed/tuned twice).
Electric cars have advanced electronics which allow new setup features:
  • Torque Distribution on front and rear wheels (0-100%).
  • Engine breaking power (0-100%).
Yeah, also Diesel too.
Eletric cars on lfs

Shift+A

press OFF on first option from exhaust pulse tone

done
Quote from CyanOnur :Yeah, also Diesel too.

Why? Diesel is a work engine and not racing engine. And spare me the LeMans glory stories.
Quote from MacedoSTI :Eletric cars on lfs

Shift+A

done

Still you won't get the characteristics of an electric engine.
Quote from MacedoSTI :Eletric cars on lfs

Shift+A

done

that's just the SOUND
and what eclipsed said, you won't get the characteristics of an electric engine
Well... If you make the MRT setup which uses only the first gear and turn off the sound for it, you could make up an Electric go-kart with a very bad battery

Electric Engines
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG