CLC server freeze my account
(6 posts, started )
[CLC] CityLifeCrew Cruise server stop working yesterday, and i cant login to any other server , lfsworld show my account log clc server.
Please help.
Attached images
bug.jpg
I guess that thing itself is nothing new, but how it did actually happen, that is.

Hopefully there is fix soon.
Same thing happened to me on RC. I did notice that LFS was hidden from my taskbar but was in the backround of my other programs, it had never happened before and was really weird. I had to make someone kick me, and then it'd be fine.
** Best answer **
That happens because for some reason server does not report to LFSW that your account has left the server.
I suppose you have to contact the server owner for that - either he kicks your username from server or restarts it,as there are obviously some connection problems. Shrug
Get someome to go into the server and kick you out, or the server host will do it remotely. If that doesn't work, like Rony said, the server needs to be reset and rebooted.

It happens when there is a failure/desync in the connection between the server host, LFS hosting system and the user's computer. You physically are booted or out of the server but virtually your account gets stuck in the server.

This is not to be linked with actual disconnection or latency issues direct between the user and the LFS. that just causes your normal DC or JOOS.

This is at least what I know and think is happening. I may be just talking shit lol
Thank You for quick intervention, the account works again.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG