The online racing simulator
Milestones !
(46 posts, started )
HI/GUTEN TAG
This time 500k breaker comes from Germany and he is= 1stBFA Willi (Schappy)
Mainly you can see him driving at FXR or BF1. This man has stayed loyal to team 1stBFA for ages, even though team has only one member left! much respect !

BYE/AUF WIEDERSHEHEN
Attached images
Willi 500k.jpg
hoo kers
willi rulez
Quote from Jatimc :HI/GUTEN TAG
This time 500k breaker comes from Germany and he is= 1stBFA Willi (Schappy)
Mainly you can see him driving at FXR or BF1. This man has stayed loyal to team 1stBFA for ages, even though team has only one member left! much respect !

BYE/AUF WIEDERSHEHEN

I just remembered those terrible times when people were putting swastikas into chat at demo servers... I dont know why...
:P

Might need German translation Olli, he hasn't convinced me yet about his English skills xD

Good man Willi! Gut gemacht..
Toni Lähteenmäki (FL4SH-) just one minute ago has officially driven all the 940 combos of LFS under 2 seconds of the world record (in online though) :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Whoa! He/she sure has achieved something unimaginable. I'm lucky enough to be born during his/her lifetime, but to witness this. I don't know what to say..
Meanwhile at LFS: like a nowhere rumours tells there is 2million driver at here ???
some say he/she is best Racer at LFS, some says he made hole in one at firs try at golf!? some say he can drive a spaceship and hornet o0
I say we need proofs! Thumbs up

anyhow Hes/shes name is P V L and he reached 1900000 km

Such achievement! much respect ?
You gotta be kidding.
Quote from Iginla :Toni Lähteenmäki (FL4SH-) just one minute ago has officially driven all the 940 combos of LFS under 2 seconds of the world record (in online though) :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Big grin
Quote from ilbens :Whoa! He/she sure has achieved something unimaginable. I'm lucky enough to be born during his/her lifetime, but to witness this. I don't know what to say..

xd
RESPECT PVL!

you is true king of lfs, happy to have you in lfs.
most wins, races, laps und distance - best racer and driver!
Then why the mighty Mr.Best does not join leagues? Or will it be too easy for him to complete lousy 100-250km races? Not enought of a challenge for The King?
come on people. It seems obvious that it is not PVL who is doing this, but people that wants him to get bashed by the mob...
sad ... Wink
-
(Flamerr SLO) DELETED by Victor : Duplicate account
#41 - xyx
congratulations !

xyx
Oh no! Anyway Congratulations!

I still though wanted to P V L reach it first... I bet now he have to be first to reach 3M km, Frown

Drive Drive Drive, Oval Oval Oval, Speed Speed Speed, 24/7 24/7 24/7.

I have only done 160k or something, though would be much more if counting all distance being a demo, where I was a real nolifer, but that is only stats, no real friends won by there, Frown

in four months, not a single km driven in LFS in 2 years
Today history is made when a gentleman and fair racer user Jati (jatimc) passed legendary 1 million distance !
He truly is the best racer ! Gongratulations !

Congrats best fair racer, king and legend!

(but still lamerr is fastest)
Quote from Legendlfs :Today history is made when a gentleman and fair racer user Jati (jatimc) passed legendary 1 million distance !

Haha have to tell yourself Omg omg omg on a new demo account Na-na
Quote from Legendlfs :Today history is made when a gentleman and fair racer user Jati (jatimc) passed legendary 1 million distance !

But does he djent?

Milestones !
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG