The online racing simulator
League CESAV 2017
(48 posts, started )
Thanks for the great round1 of DTM series. Congrats for Laguckas. Nice and strong attendance from Lithuanian racers.

I see one challenge in the organization: Players running with ping greater than 300 are a serious risk in the race. There was quite massive crash in division 2 race (lap 3 or 4, can be seen in vid below) - not sure if it was caused by lag. However I personally felt scary to follow close a car that now and then disappeared and then re-appeared in my front, after I thought it probably spectated or something.

Here is first laps of division 2 race:

(attached replay of division 2 too)
Attached files
CESAV DTM SERIES ROUND1 AS2.mpr - 14.6 MB - 422 views
I almost decided I will give this league a try, but this video made me forget about it Big grin There is probably even more toxic crashing than on regular demo server. Congratz for 5th place.
Take into consideration you were watching division 2 replay. There was 49 racers and div2 consisted of the slower 24 racers. I watched the replay of div1 and it was from another world, mostly clean racing. There was one possibility for major crash, but the guy having accident was wise enough to spectate before next car hitting him.

Have to say, the pointing system doesn't much support that kind of behaviour, because if you retire from race, you get 0 points, but even if you finish your race in any position, you get really much points (ie. winner got 200, and last - position #36 got 156 points - 78% of full points)
Quote from lucaf :Take into consideration you were watching division 2 replay. There was 49 racers and div2 consisted of the slower 24 racers. I watched the replay of div1 and it was from another world, mostly clean racing. There was one possibility for major crash, but the guy having accident was wise enough to spectate before next car hitting him.

Have to say, the pointing system doesn't much support that kind of behaviour, because if you retire from race, you get 0 points, but even if you finish your race in any position, you get really much points (ie. winner got 200, and last - position #36 got 156 points - 78% of full points)

I think you're talking about my crash. Did spectate as soon as I saw I couldn't go out of the way anymore. I think I got hit by some people but i think I saved alot of damage there haha. Don't worry about the points as I only do this for the fun. But I think you have a good point found there because most drivers who fight for the championship won't spectate for that reason.

It's a professional league as I could see. Ah nice qualify system and good rules for the racing. Only bad point for me is the start time. Don't realy like to just start a race 22:30 for like 50 minutes.
Rik, consider that this is a Spanish/Portugal etc league, not european time is in this Wink

p.s. really good racing, and like 9397 said, division is for separete fast and slower drivers. Imho in div1 there was no huge crashes, only one or two mayby small craashes and didn't avoid all drvers.

Besides, in pre qualify all 24 drivers was on 58 sec lap time soo there is a fine level of racinh thro.

Cheers
AdeSmile
Lucaf, one comment about the point system, not all your race points are taken into the final point calculation, becase we discard from that calculation the worst result for every driver ( usually we discard 1 race per each 5 races ) .

That is why in clasifications, you can see some red squares. In the current DTM championship we have just results for the 1 race so you can't see those squares yet, but next week you will see it.

In this link you can see the clasifications for the previous championship https://www.cesav.es/index.php?pid=21&tipo=&temporada=104 . That championship had 10 races, so we discarded the worst 2 results, so we support that kind of behaviour to spectate instead of making a bigger accident.

About crashing, sadly there are big differences between 1st division and 2nd div, because in second div people have less control over the cars thereby there are more accidents, I think this is no different from any other league.

About my accident with Rik97, I think it wasn't my fault or him, our cars just touched, and he spinned hard :/
Quote from rik97 :I think you're talking about my crash.

No, btw I saw your crash later (sorry for that, would have been great to see your whole race).

I was talking about one who in the middle of race spinned after the "S" curve and spectated before next car(s) came (otherwise would have been a "shunt").

Quote from NeOn_sp :Lucaf, one comment about the point system, not all your race points are taken into the final point calculation, becase we discard from that calculation the worst result for every driver ( usually we discard 1 race per each 5 races ) .

Ok thanks! Smile

Btw just for other non-spanish speakers, I noticed I have got penalties from my two last races for blocking messages during races. So if I understood correct, that is prohibited Smile
Quote from lucaf :Btw just for other non-spanish speakers, I noticed I have got penalties from my two last races for blocking messages during races. So if I understood correct, that is prohibited Smile

That is correct, blocking messages and speaking are both prohibited during qualify and race.
Short clip of yesterday's division 2 race of round 2 of DTM cup. My race was just disastrous. But what can it be since I was dead tired, and far too distracted to drive a GTR car. Such a shame since I had very nice setup. Nice event, good organization once again.
activate please Smile
-
(lucaf) DELETED by lucaf : Unnecessary post
Short clip of div2 race of Copa DTM from last night. I had bit less bad luck than others, and finished 3rd while there was many faster cars on track. I lost my lead with one extra pitstop while forgot to do mandatory tyre change on my first stop. Nice event once again, thanks CESAV.

Short clip of last monday's DTM Cup event at Rockingham. Thanks for the nice event once again!
Attached my cam file for RO7

Attached files
RO7.rar - 414 B - 358 views
Nice Smile btw anyone know any info about seasons in 2018 ?
Quote from Bila_KHS :Nice Smile btw anyone know any info about seasons in 2018 ?

We are still getting 2018 schedule finished, but worry not, you'll be able to race with us for another year Omg omg omg
Quote from Whiskey :We are still getting 2018 schedule finished, but worry not, you'll be able to race with us for another year Omg omg omg

Na-na
2018 opening:

didnt find camfile for SO3 so here is one

#camfile SO3
Attached files
SO3.rar - 297 B - 331 views
Quote from Bila_KHS :Nice Smile btw anyone know any info about seasons in 2018 ?

We have published our schedules for LFS and Assetto Corsa!

Find below the first race for each championship:

Westhill National (WE1)
25,0 laps
15/01/2018 / 22:15:00
XRT|RB4
Check all 20 scheduled for LFS championship

Highlands (Highlands Short)
42,0 vueltas
23/01/2018 / 22:15:00
Mazda MX-5 2015
Check all 20 scheduled for AC championship

We hope to see as many of you participating in our races Thumbs up

As always, should anyone have some question, don't hesitate to ask us!
Maybe we need a thread for 2018? By the way will there be live streams this year?

Here is my vid from first round of Liga 2018

cam file attached
#camfile WE1
Attached files
WE1.rar - 402 B - 280 views
I See on veilside yt Channel that live Will be tommorow Smile
Quote from Bila_KHS :I See on veilside yt Channel that live Will be tommorow Smile

Thanks, added it in my video description

btw next event will be interesting; 45 laps on FE6R with LX4 Big grin Blue flag festival expected Big grin
Quote from lucaf :Thanks, added it in my video description

btw next event will be interesting; 45 laps on FE6R with LX4 Big grin Blue flag festival expected Big grin

Yes, ive done some laps already, and it will be a festival of crashes Smile i'm not predicting spectacular place on finish Smile

Still sad about my disconnection :/ Really looked forward to be in 3d on finish Frown Still don'y know what happend because when ive switched to browser and checked connection ive got internet and everything was fine, propably LFS got some problems imho in that time
Quote from Bila_KHS :Yit will be a festival of crashes Smile

I am scared even to think about it. I bet it will be splitted in two divisions.
-
(Whiskey) DELETED by Whiskey
Quote from lucaf :Maybe we need a thread for 2018? By the way will there be live streams this year?

Hey, that's not a bad idea Nod

Here you go: CESAV 2018 thread

League CESAV 2017
(48 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG