The online racing simulator
Free-floating camera Controls?
(9 posts, started )
#1 - cmack
According to the manual:
https://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Views#Top-Down

Quote :Free-floating camera

This camera-mode is activated by pressing Shift+U. The camera can be freely moved over the track or rotated, tilted etc.

Sorry for a noob question.... How do I rotate and tilt the camera? I can zoom in/out with mouse wheel and roll is available. The controls listed says mouse left+right for rotate but that does not seem to work.

-Chris
#2 - lucaf
CTRL+arrow left/right
#3 - cmack
CTRL+arrow left/right handles the roll of the camera. Roll and tilt are different operations. Roll handles side to side I need tilt for nose up/down. I still can not get rotate to work
#4 - cmack
The Free-floating camera remains looking at horizon, however much you zoom in/out. I would like to be able to tilt the camera down so that I am looking straight down onto course I am editing. Like the racing top down view only zoomed out to get full view.
** Best answer **
Right-click with mouse and drag around
hold right mousebutton and move mouse up/down to tilt the view.
#7 - cmack
Quote from Gutholz :hold right mousebutton and move mouse up/down to tilt the view.

Thank you Gutholz!
I feel betrayed! Looking Big grin
#9 - cmack
I am so incredibly sorry michal 1279!!!! I will ensure justice for you! Somehow I did not see your post. Sorry Gutholz you are demoted to second place.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG