The online racing simulator
bir sunucuya girme
(12 posts, started )
bir sunucuya girme
bir sunucuya gir diyorum bazı şeyler yükleniyor en sonra diyorki sürücü bilgisi alınmadı sunucu ile bağlantı kesildi
Quote from FazelGG via Google translate :I enter a server and some things are installed at the end of the dialogue with the driver did not get information from the server disconnected

Confused

Only bug I see here is your lack of international language knowledge when posting in international forums.
program ana sunucuya bağlanmayı başaramadı hatası
ana sunucu bulunamadı hatası alıyorum help em
:trampolinkutfen yardimmm edin cozüm yokmu
Quote from Eclipsed :Confused

Only bug I see here is your lack of international language knowledge when posting in international forums.

I think they've taken to the bug section because of some small problem.

"I press "Enter a server", some stuff starts loading, and in the end it says 'Didn't receive driver info, disconnected from server'."
#7 - ffe35
kullanıcı adınız bulunamadı diyo bende
Check your internet connection. Looks like your IP is not receiving the data packets - this may be due to a poor connection, ISP issues, or even your firewall blocking LFS from connecting
#9 - Lexuu
I don't know why but I find it pretty funny, it looks like they are a trojan virus spreading around the forum Big grin
Quote from Lexuu :I don't know why but I find it pretty funny, it looks like they are a trojan virus spreading around the forum Big grin

Hahahahha you're right.
the connection timed out what should i do
sa

bir sunucuya girme
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG