The online racing simulator
You gotta love Demo servers
(51 posts, started )
Connects to a rally server to do some laps.
-Connects,litteraly after 2 seconds vote ban for no reason
-"Press 1" (Other guy press 1)
-Banned
Awesome demo community example right here!
(Username of the players are : lo cane (supersuper0088 and sarbox99)

Do you remember his license name? Im limad at MRc servers so can ban him Smile

nvm, see u edited post Smile
Thanks!
#5 - lucaf
Quote from neonmateo :Oh thanks Big grin I was too lazy to look for a mrc website

hi sorry that you had experienced this on our servers, if there is ever a problem like this come and see if myself or one of my admins is on our Formula bmw or GTI server and we will check then unban you right away and ban those that had started the vote.
Il check the racers names and if i find that it is something they had done on more than this one occasion for no reason i would then perm ban them

Thanks MRc bish(owner)

@MIKUS1212 + lucaf - thanks guys for helping him
checked our server logs and lo cane has done it multiple times for no reason against people that had come to use the server so his account and the other chaps will be perm banned(mikus1212 done already thankyou) and il monitor to see if they join with new accounts

@neonmateo i have removed the ban on your account
I think 30 day ban would be enough to let them know for their bad behavior.

I think it's just 2 kids on Skype that wanted private server and 999 only forces them to make new account Shrug

But that only my thinking.
Then need to grow up at first
I think usually such behaviour is simply two friends who joined a random empty server because they knew no other way to play in private. It is not good to ban them because they would not even know what they did wrong and you just lose two future players.
Quote from Gutholz :I think usually such behaviour is simply two friends who joined a random empty server because they knew no other way to play in private. It is not good to ban them because they would not even know what they did wrong and you just lose two future players.

I think the same Smile
Im sure they know what were they doing and why they got banned. Joining random empty servers and banning everyone who connects isn't ok. (It doesnt matter what kind of player; veteran or noob)
Also, internet is very endless place where you can check how to play in private with friend.. Gutholz I simply can't agree with your thoughts..
I see this all the time in my timezone when I'm on.
Just trollers working as a pair to anger others, especially in empty servers. In my team server, I perm them immediately. Which works because they seldom return.

But then in MRc demo it still happens, more often than europe timezone. Plus servers more empty in my time, so they get away with it. And no mod rights to do what Mikke can do, but of course, if it happens I'll forward the usernames to Bish or someone who can take action.

Still remember in AA FBM, two dinguses did that to one user, I banned them, then they migrated to the MRc Track server to do the same, saw in the Master server display, but couldn't go over and I couldn't ban them, plus I'd risk getting banned myself as I'm not L0 lol

Anyway... just demo things... Maybe plant more Bish's and Mikke's? Rofl
Quote from Gutholz :I think usually such behaviour is simply two friends who joined a random empty server because they knew no other way to play in private. It is not good to ban them because they would not even know what they did wrong and you just lose two future players.

If someone is smart enough to install a game and make an account then id reckon they would have common sense when it comes to what a ban does, i would rather ban 2 children who are banning 5+ racers for no reason
What would you rather lose, 2 future players (doubtful as they seemed interested in drift only) or 5+ regular racers who keep getting banned when joining

EDIT- I doubt they are even new racers as the laptimes they currently have for the amount of laps driven seems too good (SUPERSUPER008) FBM) especially if was some kids who did not understand that they could not ban everyone joining a server
It's easy to ban them 999 but from 30 day ban they can learn and come back at some point. But thats my vision (They probally don't see the harm they do)

BTW I don't think they do good times just 1 guy does normal times for a starter the other dude totally sucks Smile

When u know for sure somebody uses multiple accounts just to ban, then permban them but some are just kids.
Quote from RC-Maus :It's easy to ban them 999 but from 30 day ban they can learn and come back at some point. But thats my vision (They probally don't see the harm they do)

BTW I don't think they do good times just 1 guy does normal times for a starter the other dude totally sucks Smile

When u know for sure somebody uses multiple accounts just to ban, then permban them but some are just kids.

First of all you are only assuming they are kids unless you know something we dont ?. Second thing is supersuper008's laptimes are way faster than someone who has drove very few laps. Fbm and gti, On FBM alone ive drove around 100.000 laps with many new racers and seen natural progression. On the day after the account was made he was hitting 1.35s on gti and 1.13s on fbm

They would be smart enough to understand what they had done wrong then they would have the common sense to go to our forums.

If they had only banned 1 or 2 racers it would be less of a ban but they had banned 5+ racers for no reason. If they come to our forums and discussed this then by all means the ban would be lowered or possibly removed but we are unwilling to allow them to use the server until we have been able to speak to them
Don't understand me wrong, I see problem Wink

I just think 999 everyone who doesn't behave isn't solution.
Quote from RC-Maus :Don't understand me wrong, I see problem Wink

I just think 999 everyone who doesn't behave isn't solution.

Another assumption, we do not ban those that do not behave for 999 days except in special circumstances, If they are wise enough to turn a pc on and connect to a server then would you not say they would at least know right from wrong, 2 of my children have severe learning difficulties and one with adhd yet have known right from wrong from early on

The purpose of the 999 day ban is to make sure that they cannot use the servers until we have spoke and 100% sure they will not do it again. we have always done things this way for around 8+ years

Unless they are toddlers they knew what they had been doing is wrong

Remember we have the servers interest at heart and it would be negligent to allow them to continue to cause such problems without us making sure it did not happen again. If they speak to us and we are satisfied that they will cease to ban for no reason then the ban may well be lifted
I usually give 1 or 2 warnings before issuing a ban or kick. Or sooner/instant if the person is crashing or hacking.

I agree that insta ban without reason will not solve anything, but instead encourage the behaviour (unless it's a rammer with purpose, then he deserves it),. But some form of pre-ban warning should be the norm before any admin action takes place.

Sometimes you have to be on your toes for insta bans for obvious deliberate ramming or crap behaviour though, as the purpose of modding the server is to maintain a fair racing environment with no hiccups.
No admin wants to wait until something happens to innocent drivers, before taking late action.
@bishtop i'm not talking just about MRc, and I think most admins give to easy a 999 I see same thing happening at B2R. There aren't many good open servers where everybody can join and a ban is almost goodbye game.

And I think many guys don't take the trouble to search for team web and complain.

Never the less u mostly active at demo and we mostly active at licend content.
I give 999 very rarely.
Most 30 day bans I gaven recently have ended up with 999 days anyway LOL.

The amount of racers who have had bans join the forum and complain and when the decision is not reversed they decide to insult and join the servers with 2nd accounts and cause havic.

I know most just create new accounts so once every few weeks I quickly run the logs and 999 ban any linked accounts.

But with the easy creation of accounts and vpns its a never ending battle.
Ye Simon I know endless battle .... but that's only some. I just wonder how they become like this. I don't think they join a game with bad intensions.

(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG