The online racing simulator
Remember when...
(19 posts, started )
Remember when...
Remember when everyone had that model Alina Vicariu as their LFS Profile picture?
no
Yes, even Scawen was interested in who that is.
She surely does look gorgeous.
I never heard off her Smile
#6 - Sobis
I find your interest about his interest interesting... Big grin

On topic - no.
Quote from Eclipsed :I find your interest about his interest interesting... Big grin

On topic - no.

My interest raised by your find of his interest about another one's interest as interesting
#9 - lucaf
Please stop talking about my girlfriend
No idea what are you all talking about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Quote from pinoykid13 :omg yes thank you! lol

My plan was to change that avatar after like 2h, but i think im keeping it lol
Quote from Razor1373 :My plan was to change that avatar after like 2h, but i think im keeping it lol

I remember asking a couple people who she was too. It was around 2009-10 when I saw it going around. Back in the days when I was super active on LFS.
Quote from pinoykid13 :I remember asking a couple people who she was too. It was around 2009-10 when I saw it going around. Back in the days when I was super active on LFS.

Sadly i dont remember that times, because at that times i was just playing the hell out of demo. I created account only because it became mandatory at some point Tongue Im "active" on forum only since few years, but i know community was great back then, and still is but probably not as large. Anyway im glad you created this thread, i actually learned something new and funny looking at old posts Big grin
Razor ispired me to refersh my avatar, with a photo of Alina probably in 2028
Quote from lucaf :Razor ispired me to refersh my avatar, with a photo of Alina probably in 2028

You should probably make a "Alina Vacariu in 2028" club, that'll be nice, i think she would appreciate Big grin

Yeah we should definitely contact that lady, let her now everyone in here loves her Heart
Quote from Razor1373 :You should probably make a "Alina Vacariu in 2028" club, that'll be nice, i think she would appreciate Big grin

Yeah we should definitely contact that lady, let her now everyone in here loves her Heart

False Frown
Quote from Razor1373 :Sadly i dont remember that times, because at that times i was just playing the hell out of demo. I created account only because it became mandatory at some point Tongue Im "active" on forum only since few years, but i know community was great back then, and still is but probably not as large. Anyway im glad you created this thread, i actually learned something new and funny looking at old posts Big grin

I remember thinking i some dope driver drifting round blackwood with an XRG with some panda trueno looking skin back when I had a "crew." Lol

Remember when...
(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG