The online racing simulator
Quote from xabales :The Herbie look on default skin.
XFG_HERBIE53SKIN.JPG - 2048x2048 72dpi 718KB
Wikipedia: Herbie

This might be a bit gutting for you, but please don't be discouraged - there is a problem with your skins, in that when they are applied to the car they get stretched out by about 20-30%, so the circles turn into ovals.

You can correct this by reading JazzOn's excellent thread on the stretching of skins here:

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/64975-The-Stretching-of-Skins

Once you have edited your skins, you can re-edit your posts with the corrected files and bring much joy to the Herbie fans of the world - myself included Smile
Herbie 53 Skins Stretched
Quote from Shirtkicker :This might be a bit gutting for you, but please don't be discouraged - there is a problem with your skins, in that when they are applied to the car they get stretched out by about 20-30%, so the circles turn into ovals.

You can correct this by reading JazzOn's excellent thread on the stretching of skins here:

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/64975-The-Stretching-of-Skins

Once you have edited your skins, you can re-edit your posts with the corrected files and bring much joy to the Herbie fans of the world - myself included Smile

I corrected the skins, XFG/XRG. For UF1 should I stretch the width of the stripes at front 85% and 90% back? (Weird!) It will be hard to align them correctly...
Does the helmet skins require any stretching?
Thank you very much.
Quote from manintightpants :A skin for the noobs here, i think it should be compulsary Tongue

I know I'll be driving it!

desighned 4 me!
Na-na
Attached images
XRG_FENIX.jpg
skins de 7 up
es un skin de 7 up
Attached images
XFG_fidodido22.jpg
My XFG skin
Working out for me
Attached images
Capture.PNG
XFG_Championv2.jpg
XFR Fictionnal Livery
Some people may like it, other don't, I would like to have your feedback about what you think about this skin.
Attached images
PEEL OUT preview.JPG
XFR_PEEL OUT.JPG
XF GTi
Attached images
XFG_Masny.jpg.jpg
XRG_WAZZUP.JPG
StickerCar
XF StickerCar!
Attached images
XFG_Masny.jpg.jpg
Its pretty bad but it is my first custom skin Smile
Attached images
XFG_Ralliart.jpg
Hi Guys!

This is my very first skin, I just started using Photoshop, so it's kinda plain Smile
Have fun with it!
Attached images
XFG_Post.jpg
XFG_Post_1.jpg
XFG_Post_2.jpg
Quote from Mate2169 :all skins i made (the suzuki one i noticed someone else did too Frown )
(none of these is perfect these skins i mde just to make me learn with paint.net)

You seem like a nice guy, but please don't claim copied designs to your name when it's pretty obvious you didn't make them. It's okay to take inspiration from them, but I'm pretty sure people wouldn't like to see their work get traced, especially when you add "do not edit or share as your own" to the skinfiles. (I also find it hard to believe you've accidentally done some lines in the exact same position as the older suzuki skinfile...)

https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/732#post732
https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/84792#post84792
(also one skin has a hood design that is an obvious plagiate of xfg_lfsru, and the "HKS black, green, violet" design looks really familiar to me too.)

Trust me, you will learn skinning and designing a lot faster when you create something yourself and start improving from that. We all started somewhere and it took me years to understand how designs work.

Such a shame there's so many people copying skins, too. Like this (deadline team skin) and this (a public repsol skin found in XR thread), it's so annoying that you have to be afraid of your design being stolen if you want to give out a skin youve spent hours on to the public. This is just a rant in general, that applies to everyone plagiating skins.
XFG Jack Daniels

Free to use, modify, distribute, whatever Thumbs up

Hosted as 'JDSplash2'

Attached images
XFG_JDSplash2.jpg
JDSplash2.jpg
POUR LA SORTIE DE LA 2éme EXTENSION DE FH4
CE SKIN FAIT DE LA PUB POUR FORZA HORIZON 4 ET SA 2éme EXTENSION LEGO SPEED CHAMPIONS PROFITEZ EN / HAVE FUN
Attached files
XFG_FH4_AD.dds - 1 MB - 581 views
Sheriff XFG skin
Sheriff
Attached images
Sheriff.jpg
XFG_sheriff.jpg
I'm back
skin xfg sposaro de mi team
Attached images
XFG_SposaroRacing.jpg
Integrante del tin esposaro , toni32
please delete
delete
Hi Guys!
Here is my first madmax style
Have Fun
Attached images
XFG_MADX.jpg
MADX.jpg
Hi everybody! this is "el mamal[on" but not a "tsuru tuneado" & a lower profile.
Attached images
Screenshot from 2020-07-29 04-39-29.png
XFG_GTi_AVTO_EXPLICIT.jpg

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG