The online racing simulator
Content update
(10 posts, started )
Content update
Welcome back Fujioshi.
Your previous visit was : Sun 9 Aug 2015, 15:37

since my last visit, any updates on the scirocco or tire physics? last thing i heard was a patch being released on the Christmas of 2015...

scwaien was the guys name right?

thnx
If you look at top of this page (above Forum, Subs and User Profiles), one of the choices is 'Live for Speed'. Click that, and scroll down a bit and you'll get latest news, plus link for other news.

This is better than people trying to remember what's been happening.
Quote from Fujioshi :Welcome back Fujioshi.
Your previous visit was : Sun 9 Aug 2015, 15:37

since my last visit, any updates on the scirocco or tire physics? last thing i heard was a patch being released on the Christmas of 2015...

scwaien was the guys name right?

thnx

"on the Christmas of 2015" if only..

No actual updates yet, only talk from the devs. As far as I know, no demonstrations either. All just talk currently...

Then again, I've only been here since this year, so according to half this forum, what do I know? Taped Shut
#4 - Racon
#5 - BeNoM
There's been 6 major patches since then, including but not limited to: a new track/new license (S3), Blackwood got a huge graphic and content update, proper VR support, a post-processing system, improved performance, better graphics, fully 3D mirrors, some cars have a higher max steering angle, etc.

A lot of new stuff since Christmas of 2015 Smile
#6 - lucaf
Just search for forum posts of Scawen and you will get an idea what is going on
Worth the purchase of S3 yet content wise? Stupid question, I will just to support the Devs.
Nothing wrong with supporting the devs. Even if their current work is rather invisible to public,they're still keeping the masterserver and website up - alone that is worth to support.
Just because of content - not very worthy to upgrade to S3 unless you're a big Rockingham fan or want to join every possible race online.
Quote from TechEdison :"on the Christmas of 2015" if only..

No actual updates yet, only talk from the devs. As far as I know, no demonstrations either. All just talk currently...

Then again, I've only been here since this year, so according to half this forum, what do I know? Taped Shut

Version 0.6K with Rockingham was a few days before christmas 2015.
Quote from Eclipsed :Nothing wrong with supporting the devs. Even if their current work is rather invisible to public,they're still keeping the masterserver and website up - alone that is worth to support.
Just because of content - not very worthy to upgrade to S3 unless you're a big Rockingham fan or want to join every possible race online.

Thank you

Content update
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG