The online racing simulator

Now I have another problem, when changing the Dll I do not see the vehicles that have to appear there
Quote from NakaTech :

Now I have another problem, when changing the Dll I do not see the vehicles that have to appear there

I told you that with that .dll the InSim program won't crash BUT all the LFS_External bugs are still there. In the specific case, you are facing the problem that when a string is too long External isn't able to display it.
LFS_External itself is old, I would recommend that you guys start using LFSDotNet instead and convert the whole code into new DLL itself.
-
(mustafa2742) DELETED by mustafa2742
-
(mustafa2742) DELETED by mustafa2742 : yanlış yazdım
Quote from NakaTech :I have already managed to make it work!

how did you succeed

Can you help me
Quote from skywatcher122 :Hello People's!,

Here in this thread I want to post my old project and named [iC] inline Cruise around 2011 its a private testing cruise insim in demo back around but the project has been cancelled due to the guy who I trusted much and get my source and as they thanks giving approach he ruin my name in demo and run it as they own the project.

For Moderators: Hopefully you'll understand what I said here, and I really want to share this InSim in this forum.

Credits go to:

T-RonX (LFS_External)
Dougie-Lampkin (Cruise mod)

Licence:

> I take no responsibilities if anything goes wrong to this software, or PM me for a help

Do not post in other website or host the source, without my permission!

How to set up?

1. Download the LFS Dedicated Host application from www.lfs.net
2. Configure the LFS Dedicated Host.
3. When you have LFS Dedicated Host running, enter /insim 29999 into the window and press Enter.
4. Configure your settings.ini file from the (Directory)/bin/Debug folder.
5. Start "LFS External.exe" and it should run.

About the App.
It's 85% from its completion.
The Cruise System includes a top notch cop system
> Cop System Includes
1. Overspeed detection
2. Radar reads a cruiser speed
3. A siren function to warn every cruiser from near 250meter distance
4. Capable joining chases at 2nd Condition
And I include the beta Tow System
> Tow System Includes
1. Answering the crash request
2. Caution warning to warn every cruiser from near 250meter distance
Other functions like
Doing a job around Blackwood, Buy and Trade goods in houses, Bank and the Robbery system.

Notes:
I just want to say use this cruise insim as you want as long you but don't remove my name inside of it Wink

Hi, the Insim mod is very good but i have a problem! WHat is the TowTruck tag?
If you have time please answer me Smile
Quote from skywatcher122 :LFS_External itself is old, I would recommend that you guys start using LFSDotNet instead and convert the whole code into new DLL itself.

This.

Quote from bulgaria05 :Hi, the Insim mod is very good but i have a problem! WHat is the TowTruck tag?
If you have time please answer me Smile

Yeah, it is good but it is old. The towtruck tag should be in the code somewhere.
-
(aliyigit12) DELETED by aliyigit12 : useless.
problem
New Guest timed out (1)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG