The online racing simulator
Quote from RC-Maus :Nice Video Thumbs up

true, I was just watching while LFS Director made it :o, don't know the logic of the app but seems that it sniffs fight situations (two cars close?) and focus on those. At the end I had bit manual focus.
Should made a vid about the whole race Big grin
Quote from rik97 :Should made a vid about the whole race Big grin

true now that I found that piece of sw that makes the magic, it is just about waiting, particulary when uploading the 2-3GB file to youtube

btw the server is still passworded :o
LIVE STREAM

This time from a different PC with tvdirector
Quote from RC-Maus :LIVE STREAM

This time from a different PC with tvdirector

Coool so we all wanna be in youtube, right? Lets have full grid tonight!
Quote from lucaf :Coool so we all wanna be in youtube, right? Lets have full grid tonight!

Nah it's just for lfs friends LOL

I'm happy with a view viewers Thumbs up
Great race!, although i ran out of fuel in the last lap UhmmFace -> palm
Looking forward to the next Thursday!
Quote from Thespeed10 :Great race!, although i ran out of fuel in the last lap UhmmFace -> palm
Looking forward to the next Thursday!

Grats man I see u got S2 now Thumbs up
next combo?
Next Combo is already set, picked by Expr, winner.
It's AS2R with Both cars XFG and XRG

Thanks a lot for another fantastic racing guys, lots of us giving me feeling that we are doing good job in administration of this non professional league.
The best in this we don't wanna be angry on eachothers, soo please don't take any actions perssonally like Mikke in last race. We will don't take any futher actions on this but please Mikke, i've watched replay on Quali, and if this is a 'distraction' .. please .. Smile

Like i said on event TS, there will be some changes, new regulations, new erning points for each events, new site, and we are thinking about small prizes for thise who will for example participate in most events in a year Smile

Cheers guys, and have a great weekend! Smile

p.s.

lfsracingleague.com
Standings are up, etc
you can also follow our facebook fanpage
facebook.com/fragmaster.net/
Fras doing there great reviews after race .. Yes, Fras is out best race director Wink
it is for me
Btw how many rounds till "season" ends?
Thanks for the race! Nice combo, good racing, here some first laps
Could we have the server in qualify mode outside thursdays? /QUAL=240
Currently no qualify option to vote. Thanks Smile

Also for quick race voting, would be nice to have more than 1 lap Smile
50 min to official Quali - feel free to come and race with us !
(FM) GTi Thursday host.

There's only 3 rounds left in this year !

Hope you'll enjoy it! Smile
Thanks for wonderful event once again.

So far I have learned to enjoy this "TS-meeting", though in the beginning I was questioning what is the point of TS, and I felt it is disturbing my driving (because didn't understand I can mute if for the race).

Now I keep TS always on during races, and I can concentrate on race while listening Fras' interesting commentary. However I wish in future that also TS would be password protected after race has started to prevent situations like yesterday.

first laps here

Quote from lucaf :Could we have the server in qualify mode outside thursdays? /QUAL=240
Currently no qualify option to vote. Thanks Smile

Also for quick race voting, would be nice to have more than 1 lap Smile

Thank you!
I write in this separate post couple of suggestion for next season:

I would modify the pointing system.

1) Imo its not fair that I get the same reward as polesitter or fastest lap driver gets, just by remaining last in qualify and then climbing 13 positions without actually overtaking almost anybody. So I would remove the one point reward for the climber.

2) I suggest change that all drivers get points like this system:

5 participants race pointing system:
5th gets 1 point
4th gets 2 points
3rd gets 2 points more, means 4
2nd gets 2 points more, means 6
1st gets 3 points more, means 9

10 participants race would be with same logic:
10th gets 1 point
9th - 2pts, 8th - 3pts, 7th - 4pts, 6th - 5pts, 5th - 6pts, 4th - 7pts
3rd - 9pts
2nd - 11pts
1st - 14 pts

I mean, your victory (or any high position) has more value if there are more participants in the race. The participants count should be counted from starting grid, not from finishers. I mean if 10 cars on grid and only 5 finishes, the last - 5th driver should get 6pts, 4th driver 7pts etc.

This is just because we cannot never not how many participates the event. Is it fair that winner gets same points from a race of 5 participants, than a race of 35 participants? Also currently its bit boring that those who can't reach top11 in the race, will never get points (sounds like pointing system of Formula One in the 70's).
Can open, worms everywhere Wink

Point systems are a dark art, there're just so many conflicting things you want to reward and/or not punish in a single race, let alone across a series, let alone a series where the number of participants is variable.
Why is aston track picked again?? When i wanted to pick blackwood after blackwood you said no.
Idc if configuration is different. Rules are rules :-)
Hehe
Quote from Mikus1212 :Why is aston track picked again?? When i wanted to pick blackwood after blackwood you said no.

Maybe you gave up too easily under the "no" of others? You could/should have insisted on blackwood, and at the end, nobody can say nothing to that, if rules says that winner chooses the track.
I protest the move of alfik_78 on lap 15 (at 21:27 of replay). He goes off track, and returns the track without any caring and understanding that there is race ongoing on the track. He tooks immediately in the middle of the track without any speed, first I hit him, then swissline hits him and loses 3 position because of that. I have seen him doing the same thing also in quick races, and it looks to me he wants to eagerly defend his position.

I understand that accident happens, but that returning to track was such noob move wich shouldnt happen in such events, assuming every racer uses the track map where you can see if cars are near you.
Admin said no.
lfsworld seems confused

(FM) GTi Thursday XRG @ AS2R
40 laps 20 / 17

Fragmaster's GTi Thursday
(548 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG