The online racing simulator
Quote from Eclipsed :...and you optimistically hoped he cares...
PS. 140HP Camaro... Rofl

I think it's supposed to be an RX8 - but it's hard to tell under the photo camo disguise...
The first one yes,but there was a Camaro too.
Quote from Marc Low :Please dont post your skin here. pay for it. upload as a private one.

wat?
I agree with the "Don't post your skin here" - they're ugly and hideous.
-
(nacim) DELETED by nacim
Nice And Cool
Attached images
XRG_Karisik.jpg
What's with the Turks and them ugly skins here lately?
Quote from delis :What's with the Turks and them ugly skins here lately?

Only lately?? I'd say since the entire LFS' history.

I get it that not everyone is an artist to make skins (me included), but I agree, average turk skins on LFS are ugly af lol. Either badly done, stolen or renamed from XRT skins.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Only lately?? I'd say since the entire LFS' history.

I get it that not everyone is an artist to make skins (me included), but I agree, average turk skins on LFS are ugly af lol. Either badly done, stolen or renamed from XRT skins.

Because you're only getting one side of the coin. The guys posting these skins here are mostly kids with an average of 10 up to 16 years old. Basically 75% of Turkish players on this game, and I'm not even exagerating. Now if you dwelve deeper into the S2 drifting community, you'll find some awesome Turkish skinners. It's more about the age of the players than their nationnality. Then of course there is the usual skins with the Turkish flag, as patriotism is extremely developped in Turkey. But damn me, the Turkish flag looks damn awesome and can be greatly valorized on a well-done skin.
Quote from TwinySkyline :Then of course there is the usual skins with the Turkish flag, as patriotism is extremely developped in Turkey. But damn me, the Turkish flag looks damn awesome and can be greatly valorized on a well-done skin.

Kinda disagree on the patriotism part. I mean, patriotism is present on EVERY country, except that if its from a certain country its good but if its USA's or European its bad and intolerant (I don't agree with this type of logic, but you know, XXI people offended by anything).

Either way I don't have any type of problem on these people making these skins at all, just giving out an opinion (maybe a bit harsh, but that doesn't invalidate it). They are just ugly for me, which doesn't mean they can't make them nor stop doing these skins. Maybe it also depends on the effort someone puts into these skins. It's not the same the effort skinners here put onto them, than just a casual doing one. Who knows, maybe they get into skinning, just like me. As with everything not everyone will like your work. I started the same way these people did, making those type of skins, but with time I started to like replicating liveries on LFS cars. I enjoy it, its also a way for me to kill time, and of course headaches when stripes don't fit because skin stretching, specially on the lovely FZ5 Ya right
I oveshoot the corner a bit too fast with only specifying on "turks" tho.
Sorry for this, Its failed post :)
BMW E Series skin for XRG. Smile
Attached images
XRG_BMWE.jpg
My skin is dont working, I dont know why, i have in game the full version of skin and test version of skin, i posted here the full version but only test version working in online. Please help me
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :Kinda disagree on the patriotism part. I mean, patriotism is present on EVERY country, except that if its from a certain country its good but if its USA's or European its bad and intolerant (I don't agree with this type of logic, but you know, XXI people offended by anything).

Indeed. But I specified "extremely" in my message. So much that even a lot of Turkish youngsters are already quite the patriots, more than in a lot of country in the world; which says a lot as in our current time the young tends to be exposed to the rest of the world a lot more than before thanks to the internet, and so cares less and less about nationnal pride. It's mostly seniors that are patriotic nowadays. I've been to Turkey a couple times but it's really just a question of time before you won't see the Turkish flag on every goddam grocery store in Turkey, haha.
Anyway we're on a skin thread I believe, let's end our little discussion here Smile
XRG Herbie 53 Skin
The Herbie look on default skin.
XRG_HERBIE53SKIN.JPG - 2048x2048 300dpi 486KB
Wikipedia: Herbie
Attached images
XRG_HERBIE53SKIN.jpg
XRG_kamo 1024x1039 1.02mb
Attached images
XRG_kamo.jpg
xD

XR Skins (All)
(7321 posts, started )