The online racing simulator
Really sorry for Ade also, hope to see you in following RTFR events still. I'm sure the jury will not ignore this case. (I think also Dzidoris lost some 3-4 places because of that)
-
165th RTFR results (Eclipsed) DELETED by Eclipsed
165th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

Ring - receives a 30 seconds time penalty added to finish result for causing an avoidable incident in braking area for turn one of lap one.

Related to this incident and following discussions - for those who did not knew,Race Green Events has a strict no restarts policy (unless things go extremely wrong,which never happened before),so there is no need and use to vote for restarts. This is racing and sometimes crap happens - man up,deal with it,after race feel free to report incidents - obvious and careless drivers' mistakes will be penalized,anyone intentionally causing trouble will be banned - including revenge wrecking,so don't try to be vigilante and do it by yourself.

On the positive note - UF1 has always offered close racing,because of tricky track it might not have been that close yesterday but still a lot of fighting happened on track. Y.Laprevotte qualified on front row and followed the polesitter for 4 and a half laps before seeing an opportunity to slip by the leader - and the pass was good,he led every single meter after it. At the end 13th RTFR win for the driver racing under flag of Greenland,29th top5 finish for him - Y.Laprevotte has won half of the last 8 races. Again Fast was fast but not fast enough for win - he earned his 1st pole position by setting new lap record and also earned his 2nd fastest lap of the race by beating his own track record,but in final results he got just a repeated best result - 2nd,3rd top5 finish for him,Botsi was best of the rest with 3rd place finish,18th top5 finish for him. 4th was first time participant Fantom,5th - D-Sis,earning his 3rd top5 finish in RTFR.

Tuesday racing action ceases for 2 weeks now,then we will have some of the proper racing cars on our menu,but already this sunday Race Green Events offer other racing action - round 3 of the 2017 V8 Racing League,hosted in the "roval" course of Rockingham ISSC. More details on that tomorrow,but general info can be found in VERL info thread in this very same sub-forum.
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
First laps of the race, thanks again Rony
166th RTFR info
7th november, 2017.
18:00 UTC / 19:00 CET / 20:00 EET

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: TEM/Y.Laprevotte
Last XRR race won by: aRdeeé (152nd RTFR - RO ISSC Long)
Most XRR wins: 8 races,8 different winners (Finland - 3 wins)
Last Westhill race won by: Botsi (154th RTFR - FOX @ WE National Rev)
Most Westhill wins: v\A.Wiśniewski - 4 wins (Finland - 6 wins)
Current rating leader: TEM/Y.Laprevotte (+28 points)
Event rating and other statistics

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Attached images
RTFR.jpg
Omg omg omg looks like I will learn much new things tomorrow! Clutch pack, power...10% Big grin Thanks Rony and we'll see! Big grin
Protest in RTRF166
Lap an time of incident: lap 3, time 51.54
Against: iceleritas (Russianattack96)
Victim: [WCL] J.A.Katila (jkat)
Incident description: iceleritas brakes too late to tight left hander and touches me so that I start to spin. I could have survived but iceleritas touches 2nd time and full spin is caused. I loose several positions and time when recovering from spin. Touches are not hard but enough to cause big loss. Incident is fully avoidable and although touches are light they take away the fun part of the event name from my point of view. So little bit more carefulness in race keeps the fun factor also high.
166th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Race statistics / Event rating and other statistics (will be updated later this week)

Quote from jkat :Protest in RTRF166
Lap an time of incident: lap 3, time 51.54
Victim: [WCL] J.A.Katila (jkat)
Incident description: iceleritas brakes too late to tight left hander and touches me so that I start to spin. I could have survived but iceleritas touches 2nd time and full spin is caused. I loose several positions and time when recovering from spin. Touches are not hard but enough to cause big loss. Incident is fully avoidable and although touches are light they take away the fun part of the event name from my point of view. So little bit more carefulness in race keeps the fun factor also high.

B2マ ICeleritas - receives a 30 seconds time penalty added to finish result for lack of trying to avoid additional contacts during racing incident. In the described incident both drivers are braking hard,locking up wheels,speed difference causes a contact which sends J.A.Katila's car into half spin. After the initial contact ICeleritas does nothing to prevent additional contacts,telemetry in replay even shows a short blip of throttle.

[SR] Adebayor - receives a WARNING for harsh language during the event. Any similar verbal outbursts will result in a penalty. There is no need for such verbal acts,if you have a complaint about some actions or incidents,feel free to report them like some did in in previous event where you were the victim.
PS. The incident causing your anger was reviewed and Boer Tarrel did nothing wrong - seeing blue flag he kept his pace and moved to one side of a track during straight proving that he was fully aware of situation,it's just your opponent who tactically used the situation for his own good. Some might call it unfair,but deffinitelly nothing illegal.

After having the post double as long as normal ones,we finally come to the results part - there were no doubts about potential winner yesterday,as he was a level faster than anyone else,since no possible opponents joined the event,Altsu had to take a relatively easy victory,taking also the pole position and fastest lap of the race - all of them are the 2nd ones for the finnish racer,who also picked up his 3rd top5 finish. Best of the rest was another finn - UM21 gained 5 positions during the race and finished 2nd which is his 11th top5 finish,Dzidoris used a backmarker for pass bringing him 3rd position in finish,7 top5 finishes now are in his account. Adebayor finished 4th improving his previous best finish by 1 position in his 2nd visit in top5,while Rony completed the top5 with his 65th entry there.

Next week the racing action in tuesdays continues - RTFR-XL will bring some small car action in relatively big ring - UF1 will be raced in Kyoto National configuration (more info soon),but another week after that the normal RTFR will return also with some of the street legal cars up for a spin. If something seems interesting - you know the place and time to join!
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
Thanks for the race! Was excited to join my first (?) GTR race. I feel still really noob with those and didn't expect even that "good" quali time wich I did with race setup and race fuel. Was pleased to meet another cars/drivers with same performance.

I drove really careful in race, going only some 90% speed, to prevent mistakes. Was happy to complete the race without mess and good tyre strategy.

Interesting notice how blue flags works with these fast cars - the blue flag notification comes too late! When you see the text, its just a fraction of second that the lapping car is behind you.

First laps of the race
Quote from lucaf :I feel still really noob with those and didn't expect even that "good" quali time wich I did with race setup and race fuel. Was pleased to meet another cars/drivers with same performance.

I drove really careful in race, going only some 90% speed, to prevent mistakes. Was happy to complete the race without mess and good tyre strategy.

Well done lucaf, considering that some good guys like Rik and FasT had to retire you did great! It really is a tricky little car on that track. Great video too Smile.
167th RTFR info
21st november, 2017.

A reminder - server will be password protected 1 hour before qualifying start to keep not knowing crowded server jumpers out of way,pass will be always the same: green

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: Teho | Altsu
Last FZ5 race won by: MareX #88 (145nd RTFR - RO ISSC)
Most FZ5 wins: 7 races,7 different winners (Latvia - 3 wins)
Last Blackwood race won by: DzidorisIII (161st RTFR - LX4 @ BL Rallycross)
Most Blackwood wins: 13 races,13 different winners (Finland - 4 wins)
Current rating leader: TEM/Y.Laprevotte (+23 points)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)[/quote]
Attached images
RTFR.jpg
Guaranteed excitement. Will be there Razz
There is a bit cloudy afternoon at the track, but I look forward to have a good race!
Clitoris obviously was still in french crash server mode... sort of ruined the race for a few of us... not filing an official protest, but I don't want to see such behaviour from him again either :-/ not just in T2, but also later on.
Protest in RTRF167
Lap and time of incident: lap 1, time 53.17
Victim: [NRG] Snoopy (Yamma)..and others
Incident description: iceleritas brakes too late (if at all) and hit me hard into T2.
Ruined my race (and others) completely. Iceleritas didn´t make any attempt to avoid the ramming. Iceleritas shows no respect at all for other competitors. With attacker like that those races ar not funraces any more.
I also think Iceleritas should be warned for all his constant meaningless babbel on the chat. I don´t love u...sis.
Quote from Yamma :Protest in RTRF167
Incident description: iceleritas brakes too late (if at all) and hit me hard into T2.
Ruined my race (and others) completely. Iceleritas didn´t make any attempt to avoid the ramming. Iceleritas shows no respect at all for other competitors. With attacker like that those races ar not funraces any more.
I also think Iceleritas should be warned for all his constant meaningless babbel on the chat. I don´t love u...sis.

Just watched first lap U got hit bad unlucky Frown

But I think it was accident Shrug
167th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

Quote from Yamma :Protest in RTRF167

B2マ ICeleritas - is disqualified from race results for causing avoidable incident - he did complete 50% of race distance which would make him classified in results as finished. Also B2マ ICeleritas receives a FINAL WARNING as it was 2nd event in row he received penalty for incidents,showing careless attitude towards competition. Future incidents will lead to multiple month ban from Race Green Events organized competitions.

3rd race in row with need to give out penalties for incidents - things are starting to get rough. Maybe racers should take it a bit easy and do better to avoid contacts? Just a thought...

Anyway - up ahead there were no incidents,just head to head racing with Y.Laprevotte once again being fastest in race while starting from 2nd position - it was his 14th win in RTFR,just one less then all time most. Even if it was shared,still fastest lap counts towards stats and it was Y.Laprevotte's 7th,also it was his 30th top5 finish,getting close to Falcon's 2nd position in this chart (32),3rd most currently. Storm had the fastest lap in both sessions (both are his first),while 2nd place was his best finishing position in RTFR,improving by 1 position,6th top5 finishes in his account now. 2nd appearance of Expr ended with "just" 3rd position,2nd top5 finish for previous winner,4th was 1st time participant Texas,5th was Nick,who upgraded his previous best position 9th pretty rappidly in his 11th finish in RTFR.

Again usual 2 weeks break and then RTFR will return with some of the racecars for racing - it will be the final normal RTFR of this year,as RTFR XL will take over after another 2 weeks break. Due work situation it will be impossible to host an event in 12th december,so a little rescheduling was required. So the 12th and final RTFR XL of this year will take place in 19th december - the winner has already submitted his combo choice - FOX at Aston Historic.
Attached images
q.png
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
Thanks for the race!

Feel sorry for Snoopy & Co, can't imagine how excited would the race have been with them.
168th RTFR info
5th december, 2017.

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: TEM/Y.Laprevotte
Last FO8 race won by: Botsi (146th RTFR - BL RGE Container Rush)
Most FO8 wins: TEM/Y.Laprevotte - 2 wins (Finland - 3 wins)
Last Aston race won by: TEM/Y.Laprevotte (162nd RTFR - UFR @ AS Cup)
Most Aston wins: Agent - 4 wins (Latvia - 10 wins)
Current rating leader: TEM/Y.Laprevotte (+28 points)

Server is up and running: Ronys Tuesdays Fun Race (feel free to spam the Airio top table with your laptimes)
Attached images
RTFR.jpg
Oh well... on my mobile phone I only see the left part of the image, so I thought "FO8 at Aston, sounds reasonable"... now I see it's Cadet Uh-hu not sure if I'll try this Cool
168th RTFR results
Qualification:

Race:

Winner:

At least a trouble free race,well mostly - even there were some contacts,no major issues this time,probably because most were busy making sure they keep the car under control. Without surprise this race wasn't very attended,as many seemed to be considering this as too difficult. But some were still up for the challenge and had their share of fun. Or proper workout - up to them to decide.

If we look at the results,it almost looks like 2 leagues race there - top 2 lapped the whole field in this very short track. Faster of them was L.Kovács,who dominated both sessions,allthough he lost about 4 seconds of his race advantage in one minor incident with himself. L.Kovács took his 2nd win in RTFR,collecting also 3rd pole position,3rd fastest lap of the race and 3rd top5 finish. The slower one was your's truly who never could challenge the leader,but still was faster then everyone else - repeated best qualifying position and 66th top5 finish in organizer's account. The best of the rest was J.A.Katila,who repeated his best finish result 3rd with his 9th visit in top5. Remaining 2 of the top5 were winner's compatriotes (probably also invitees) and first time visitors - hungarians Patrick and Daniel finished accordingly 4th and 5th.

By normal schedule RTFR XL should have been next week,but it has been rescheduled a week later,so with the 25th race in 2017 the RTFR year is over - season of 2018 will start with very first tuesday of the year - 2nd january. So only the 12th RTFR XL is remaining - join us in 19th december with another single seater race at Aston - FOX at Aston Historic.
Attached images
r.png
p.jpg
s.png
q.png
Thaks for the race, it was fun even with mouse Big grin I will be a frequent participator if i can do. Smile
169th RTFR info
2nd january, 2018.

Some historic stats:
Last race won by: 93-L.Kovács
Last LX6 race won by: v\A.Wiśniewski (149th RTFR - AU Hong Kong E-Prix)
Most LX6 wins: 7 races - 7 different winners (7 different countries)
Last Rockingham race won by: Ardeeé (157th RTFR - RAC @ RO Handling)
Most Rockingham wins: MareX #88,Ardeeé - 2 wins (Finland - 4 wins)
Current rating leader: TEM/Y.Laprevotte (+13 points)

Attached images
RTFR.jpg
First I was OMG we did that in september, but it was LX4 XL...yes I definitely will join tonigh!
Very good race, it was really fun! Thumbs up

Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race (thread of 1st-218th / 2011-2019)
(1442 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG