The online racing simulator
#1 - Abone
Hack servers still active/LFS server with sites for a cracked LFS
That servers are "real" no much to say about it, still happen all days.Today watching a little this video on YT where you can see ip port etc...just watching....another thing i noticed , when we join in LSN DRIFTING GROUND server show all sites for LFS cracked in a legit server,how?i know ,we waste time trying stop it, but having information like this here is ridiculous you can Ban this guys Scawen.

Scawen , move Thread for right place, cant find "old" Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMo07uwU7kU
Attached images
LSN.jpg
No no no no Abone, don't run full police investigations here. People don't like anyone pointing fingers and saying "look, a cracker".

If you have something to say, use this link: https://www.lfs.net/mailus

They will answer will as soon as possible.
No point of making a point at this point in time.
Quote from cargame.nl :No point of making a point at this point in time.

I'll become a cop and start a police investigation.
At least it's still being cracked, that's a positive.

I suspect that the cracked servers are frequented more than the genuine ones......

You can mod a cracked game........
#6 - Racon
No need to be posting URLs that help people to crack it, though...
Thanks for the info.

I believe it is important for me to update the protocol between LFS and the master server to make it harder to crack.

At the moment I am in the middle of updating the shaders to allow Eric to update the graphics in more ways. He is already doing various updates using some new shaders but asked me to add some more to give him more flexibility. I'm looking forward to getting to the point where we can release the updated tracks, and Eric can then continue with new tracks.

It's not just as simple as "adding a shader". Internal changes must be made to allow selection of the options that use those shaders, and data needs to be added to the vertices of objects and so on. It's actually quite complicated and at times confusing, adding these new things without breaking the old things. Restructuring is required.

So at this point, I can't stop that to work on network security.

Just to explain, so I hope it's clear... I want to work on network security, but it's also important to make sure Eric has the tools he wants to work with, and then I'll be free to work on other important things. There are many important things to work on. One of them is network security. Others include graphical and physical updates.

I'll close this thread because, as people have pointed out, it includes adverts for cracked communities. I might delete the thread in a while but I'll let people read my comments first. If I simply delete the thread now, I will be adding fuel to the fire of people saying things like "LFS devs just delete threads and pretend cracking doesn't exist". Unfortunately certain members find it hard to understand why I don't spend every minute of my working life trying to defeat crackers. I do need to update Live for Speed in many different ways, so that people do continue to use it in the future.

Let's all try to stay positive. I don't really understand the spreading of negativity and repetitive sarcastic comments. This is a game, a form of entertainment. It's supposed to be fun so, some members here, please try to avoid negative comments, specially when you have made the same point many times before.
This thread is closed

Hack servers still active/LFS server with sites for a cracked LFS
(7 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG