The online racing simulator
Facebook Page
(13 posts, started )
Facebook Page
Is Facebook still a thing yes?

I am in the process of getting myself removed from there. It's dead.
You need to be careful to indicate that this is only a fan-page, and not an official LFS page.

It's great that you want to help, but promoting someone elses' trademarks and product without permission is usually not a good idea.
Good point about copyright issues, I will make a disclaimer.

As for the game itself, I did search before making the page, and the only other time that showed up was an auto-generated game listing.

Twitter sounds like an interesting idea though...
#5 - nacim
#6 - BeNoM
Quote from cargame.nl :Is Facebook still a thing yes?

I am in the process of getting myself removed from there. It's dead.

lol no it's not dead wth :DDD
When the newest generation is not interested anymore it's a sign that death is on it's way. You can laugh now but quote me next year.

Facebook is not interesting and is not a serious advertising platform.
All of that info aside, why in the world are the devs not putting more game profit into advertising... They obviously aren't putting it into development.
And who put in your mind that advertisement actually works?

This website (and forum) got beefed up after I made some critical comments since the last kart UK meet. Not much more can be done. Other then joining Steam, but if you've read that topic then you know whats needed for that.

By the why.. Advertisement can actually backfire. Did you thought of that? If the major public starts to bad mouth your product then you die.

The best advertisement is patches. More specific; timed updates. People on the internet work like a clock, if they know something is coming, they return. But only when the schedule is known. Not this vague release of work every now and then. (Mostly then).

Quote from cargame.nl :Other then joining Steam, but if you've read that topic then you know whats needed for that.

...Yup.. And I agree with it.

Quote from cargame.nl :By the why.. Advertisement can actually backfire. Did you thought of that? If the major public starts to bad mouth your product then you die.

Good point actually

Quote from cargame.nl :
The best advertisement is patches. More specific; timed updates. People on the internet work like a clock, if they know something is coming, they return. But only when the schedule is known. Not this vague release of work every now and then. (Mostly then).

Too bad it's not updated enough to make any difference.

Facebook Page
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG