The online racing simulator
G920 wont work. Wanna throw it out of my window soon ._.
On the Logitech webiste i was able to Download a Firmware Update for it and the latest Logitech Gaming Software. Installing both doesnt let my PC recognize it as a Wheel. Atm when i plug it in, it randomly turns itself like it wants to callibrate. I tried several things, nothing worked.

Maybe someone knows how to set this piece of junk properly up..
#2 - lucaf
#3 - lucaf
I have same wheel and I have no problems.

Every time I connect it to USB, it goes once at both ends and then stops at center.

Do you have original power supply for the wheel, and do you connect usb directly to PC or are you using some USB hubs? If via hub, try to connecct directly to PC port

Wish you good luck, I like that wheel much
#4 - Abone
I have same G920 without problems also. Is normal your wheel moving after connect.light in the center always blinking or is it always on after moving by the first time?
#5 - delis
Tell me your address. I'll be waiting downstairs by your window.
Quote from PepsiFLYeah :On the Logitech webiste i was able to Download a Firmware Update for it and the latest Logitech Gaming Software. Installing both doesnt let my PC recognize it as a Wheel. Atm when i plug it in, it randomly turns itself like it wants to callibrate. I tried several things, nothing worked.

Maybe someone knows how to set this piece of junk properly up..

Sounds like the firmware update might have failed try reinstalling or maybe go back to the original firmware.
I once had wheel problems because I had an USB connector which had voltage instabilities / was distorted. The reason for that was a cheap chinese general power supply on my laptop. Weird, but true story. Took me some time to figure out it was the power supply -> USB port causing the problems because I was not racing on the same day as I replaced the PSU.

Anyway, otherwise it sounds like a hardware failure / broken wire to me. Return to the store or throw it back on the streets if you found it on the streets.

G920 wont work. Wanna throw it out of my window soon ._.
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG