The online racing simulator
Quote from johneysvk :I'd be definitely down with an event, don't think splitting it in halves is a bad idea per se, but i know other people don't feel the same way and with current levels of participation in LFS you might not need it anyway. But please go on Nova Smile

@Rony, somehow this comes to mind,the best traffic jam i ever encountered in LFS Smile

Arska's fault.
Just a small psa, Team Gamer's United are also granted purposeful use of my layouts for their new league. If you see my layouts being used, just refer to this.

Also, the next circuit (Scawen's Racetrack) *yet to be named, apparently..* will be in the next release around this week.
*sike, last day of 2017

Do stay tuned. And yes, I'm pointing at you, UM21 Did I Say That?
not monaco? Frown
Hmmmmmmm!
Quote from k_badam :not monaco? Frown

Not Monaco, sadly Frown (it was a disaster to make)

HOWEVER, there is another track to rejoice for, for this one will make the start of something new in LFS....

(will be after scawen's racetrack, so wait longer Rofl )

Bonus test marks if you can guess the track...

Will be away Thursday, I'll get Scawen's Racetrack out before then!
Stay tuned everybody, and yes, you Adam..
Quote from MicroSpecV :Not Monaco, sadly Frown (it was a disaster to make)

HOWEVER, there is another track to rejoice for, for this one will make the start of something new in LFS....

(will be after scawen's racetrack, so wait longer Rofl )

Bonus test marks if you can guess the track...

Will be away Thursday, I'll get Scawen's Racetrack out before then!
Stay tuned everybody, and yes, you Adam..

Aston Wink
Melbourne?
Yes Vim! Melborne, Albert Park. And a followup event after the Scawen's Racetrack event might be in the works... Porsche Carrera Cup anyone..?

In collaboration with buddy UM21 (lazy boy), we present a realistic, scaled version track layout right here on LFS, of Albert Park Circuit. Hope you all will participate in an event if there is one in the future!

p.s pardon my driving, I'm using a crappy set Schwitz
good job, boys!
Ehmmm I was slow, not lazy Tongue
You should make marina bay or whatever it's called, the singapore GP
Quote from k_badam :You should make marina bay or whatever it's called, the singapore GP

Thought of doing so but it's longer than Albert park and I'm not sure we have enough parts. We ran to the max parts on melborne already..
rip albert park
How so?
A worthy mention and thank you to Rony (Eclisped) and RTFR for hosting Round 160 of Rony's Tuesday's Fun Race at the holy trinity, that is the Lmaoring! Hope you guys have enjoyed the layout (oops, the attrition too haha), and I hope to be the source of other RTFR layouts for the future to come.

Cheers!

Ref: https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/72825-Rony%27s-Tuesday%27s-Fun-Race/page/43
Here are 20 best server laptimes,just everyone has something to compare.
(note that splits were edited,for me a split every 15s is just way too much info on screen)
Attached images
MRTatLmaoring.jpg
Quote from Eclipsed :Here are 20 best server laptimes,just everyone has something to compare.
(note that splits were edited,for me a split every 15s is just way too much info on screen)

Lmaoring has the tendency to have close quali! That grid looks amazingly close Thumbs up

@UM21 If we don't get Event 1 underway I shall upload Scawen's Racetrack in the next edition? Or continue to hold?
Quote from MicroSpecV :Lmaoring has the tendency to have close quali! That grid looks amazingly close Thumbs up

@UM21 If we don't get Event 1 underway I shall upload Scawen's Racetrack in the next edition? Or continue to hold?

Ask Bose321, I already told him to do some thingzzz, but nothing have happened since then. I let him to see this message, in case he gets inspiration to do so. duh duh duh...

Duppi duppi

EDIT: To the Bose: No, do not try to attempt to say I have not told this before to you, lol. Big grin

EDIT: I go quickly hide!!! --->
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Ask Bose321, I already told him to do some thingzzz, but nothing have happened since then. I let him to see this message, in case he gets inspiration to do so. duh duh duh...

Duppi duppi

EDIT: To the Bose: No, do not try to attempt to say I have not told this before to you, lol. Big grin

EDIT: I go quickly hide!!! --->

Any update? Rofl
Wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting for a layout Fap
Quote from MicroSpecV :Any update? Rofl
Wouldn't want to keep everyone waiting for a layout Fap

As I told

Quote from UnknownMaster21 :Ask Bose321...

EDIT: Sorry mate, really, but I am really short handed here. I do not want to touch his work due the methods, also he is being busy and I can tell I am very lucky most of the things implemented to in our server works and requires no major/critical updates.
Hmm... I guess Series 6 will be out soon then Tongue

All's good m8, we can always host the 2 events at a later date, even with both layouts given to public. We made them remember Smile
Good evening/afternoon/morning all...

Sorry to keep you waiting.
The next installation for the series is something very special indeed

Keep watch for this thread, something may pop up just before October Smile
Series Vol 6
Presenting the long awaited continuation to the series..

Albert Park Street Circuit (F1 Melbourne)

Did I Say That?
A big shoutout to my co-layoutter UnknownMaster21 (or you guys know as UM21) for assisting in this build. Crack a cold one!
A rushed push out as my laptop is on the brink, yet again. Sod it. Schwitz

If I'm not wrong, this is a first for many - first fully modelled real-life FIA track, first ultra-scaled to track, and also a first good build by UM21 (jokes mate!)

The Albert Park circuit is known as one of the most technical tracks on the Formula 1 calendar- and you now in LFS will be able to drive a 90% realisitically scaled track model!

Have fun! Hope you all enjoy it. It is indeed a concrete skytrack, how else? Tongue
Also hope to see RTFR hop on this! Would be eager to see the flag drop!

Recommended vehicles
Porsche Carerra Cup (FZ5 + 28% restriction)
FOX
FBM
Every other car!
F1 + 10% restriction (due to scale issue with certain straights) [Use with caution please]

Cheers

The reward is in the passion

Check out my TC Layoutting series!
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=13
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
Join Apex Online Racing today!
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/

AA™| AOR Nova
Attached files
AS5X_Australiafinaluntest10.lyt - 16.4 KB - 754 views
ho lee shit, finally
Ahhhhhh! I totally forgot this, hehe.