The online racing simulator
September 29: Friday: Ultra Comboseries: 17th race
17th race of the Ultra Comboseries will be held on September 29, 2017!

Details of the race:

Track: Blackwood RallyCross (BL3)
Cars: XR GT (XRG)
Race length: 22 laps
Mandatory pit stops: 2
80% limit: (minimum lap amount to get classified): 18 laps

Race is replica from 4th race of the 3rd season of the Comboseries which was held on June 5, 2015. Race itself is normal.

Minimum license: S1

Schedule (all times are in UTC+3):

- 15:45: Qualifying begins
- 19:45: Qualifying ends and Warm-up/Briefing begins.
- 20:00: Warm-Up/Briefing ends and Race begins

Race length: approximately 25 minutes
#2 - lucaf
Some desperate rallycross racers are hanging out on Air Attack server because we don't find STR server and we would like to join the event Smile)
Quote from lucaf :Some desperate rallycross racers are hanging out on Air Attack server because we don't find STR server and we would like to join the event Smile)

Unfortunately server provider's servers are down at the moment. I sent a message about 1-2 hours ago to that provider, no answer yet.
#4 - xyx
hey guys!

As i see still nothing new about server Frown

Anyone knows why is AA Rallycross GTI password protected, and what is the server pass ?

Ty, xyx
Due the SRT server was dead, we did event at AA Rallycross server, server was passworded for race. Now its open.
Quote from tankslacno :Unfortunately server provider's servers are down at the moment. I sent a message about 1-2 hours ago to that provider, no answer yet.

Now I recived message. Server should be open/alive tomorrow.
Quote from tankslacno :Now I recived message. Server should be open/alive tomorrow.

Well, I guess no racing today either...

September 29: Friday: Ultra Comboseries: 17th race
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG