The online racing simulator
i must say only thing that may broke at T150 is the table clamp ( if you use too much presure to tight it up i repaired it with M6 bolt and some spacers works better and is not going anywhere

the plastic pedals were bad i bought the T3PA ones and they are great

only 1 thing i'm missing is shifter (planing to buy)
Since 2014n when I joined LFS, I had a Thrustmaster Ferrari Force Feedback (the old one); it broke after 10 years of using, force feedback was gone. I've got a DFGT but I upgraded for a brand-new G29 one year after buying the G29, due to pedals problem. Got his shifter too; it doesn't feel like in a true car -a bit "toy" feeling- but it does the job. Smile
Update on the T150.
Been drifting for the past couple of days on AC and I managed to break the resistance support on the gas pedal. The pedal itself still registers travel and works just like it did but now the pedal has no resistance.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

update #2-pedals are entirely dead.
Changed my 5year old modded g27 to a T300 GT Ferrari Alcantara (with T3PA pedals) with the Ferrari F1 AddOn Wheel, and i have to say, it feels way more better than the g27.

The G27 still worked fine Smile only thing i had to repair, was the encoder wheel few years ago, but i guess that is a usuall problem with this wheel.

Okay, the first T300 i got, was broken... out of the box... but i got a replacement after few days and now it works fine Smile
update #3-t150 pedals have been fixed. For that extra premium deluxe resistance I put a sponge and taped it down inside the pedal case (for the gas pedal). I also had to put on some extra deadzone ingame in AC, so that would be 50 percent for the gas and 30 for the brake.
Lovely.
thats why you dont get plastic pedals
Yeah but well I can still throw sick skids. Had some epic door to door action whilst I led the pack. nthin gonna stahp meh!
Quote from Rolando Senna :Changed my 5year old modded g27 to a T300 GT Ferrari Alcantara (with T3PA pedals) with the Ferrari F1 AddOn Wheel, and i have to say, it feels way more better than the g27.

The G27 still worked fine Smile only thing i had to repair, was the encoder wheel few years ago, but i guess that is a usuall problem with this wheel.

Okay, the first T300 i got, was broken... out of the box... but i got a replacement after few days and now it works fine Smile

I think that T3PA is a must but i liked the resistance off g27 pedals more. But wheel trustmaster is better and stronger then g27.

edit: but i think those rubbers Trustmaster could have bin less sliding.
@RC-Maus: iam with you, the pedal pressure on the g27 pedals is a bit harder. But i guess it only need some time to get used to it. Iam thinking about to install this brake-mod, that was included in the package.
Mounting the base with the included table clamp, works not really good. After some laps, i have to reclamp the wheel because its moving slowly from the table.
DFGT
Attached images
20160604_191418.jpg
Logitech Driving Force GT on a DIY playseat with a custom handbrake mod.
Adjustable wheel height and pedal distance. The chair was supposed to be temporary but it turned out to be very comfortable. Big grin

#39 - jmkz
Thrustmaster T500 RS + Thrustmaster Gearstick, excellent combo
I beat everyone on oldest wheel I think

the original Logitech Driving Force

Smile
I use a Logitech Driving Force GT for PS3. 900 degrees of lock, which is more then I actually use in LFS. I cruise on 720-900DEG and race on 450DEG.

Apart from that I don't have any external shifter+pedals, just the base DFGT stuff.
Very interesting MOMO Racing mod.
I wonder what is under the base.

Good old DFGT, this thing just don't want to die.
Red Logitech WingMan Formula Force GP
G25 here, still runs perfect.
Still going on 13 year old Logitech Momo.
Although i'm thinking of buying a new one.
Maybe Trustmaster TX..?
I'm using G920 along with a Playseat Smile
Another with a 13 year old Logitech Momo. With well over 500,000km use, it's a little worn, but everything still works Big grin

Which steering wheel you use in 2017?
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG