The online racing simulator
G27 Setup
(11 posts, started )
G27 Setup
I need help! I have had a g27 for nearly a year now and has worked fine with all my racing games. I have never hooked it up with lfs until I tried to today. Nothing seems to work :/ only 2 axis show up on the right, don't know if thats right? the clutch doesnt work? Well nothing seems to work.
Can anyone help please, i will be soooooo grateful?
thanks
Since it works with other games (I'm assuming PC) lets say the drivers and calibration is fine.

Are you using the Logitech Profiler? If not, download and reinstall the correct drivers: http://www.logitech.com/en-us/441/5184, calibrate and launch LFS via the profiler.

Info on setting up the wheel is already in LFS Manual:
http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Options#Setting_up_the_wheel

Especially have a look at the following to correctly identify and set up the axes:

If you're still having problems do a quick search on the forum (there are plenty of similar wheel-set up-issues and solutions).

Good luck!
make sure your pedal options in the profiler are not combined, and make sure they are set as seperate ingame.
Quote from joen10 :I need help! I have had a g27 for nearly a year now and has worked fine with all my racing games. I have never hooked it up with lfs until I tried to today. Nothing seems to work :/ only 2 axis show up on the right, don't know if thats right? the clutch doesnt work? Well nothing seems to work.
Can anyone help please, i will be soooooo grateful?
thanks

hi m8 its Chapz, how did u get on with what i told u to do?
hi thanks guys i sorted it the only problem is that when i steer the wheel in the car (in game) turns more, does anyone know why?
thanks
Is the wheel rotation value that you've set in LFS and the two settings in the profiler the same?

Is the wheel turn compensation set to 1?
Hello
is it possible to rotate my wheel same as in the game (i mean in perfect synchronization) ?
Im playin on PC on g27 as well. Asking cuz its annoying to rotate wheel a lot but in game it moves only a little bit.
Quote from LUKIII :Hello
is it possible to rotate my wheel same as in the game (i mean in perfect synchronization) ?
Im playin on PC on g27 as well. Asking cuz its annoying to rotate wheel a lot but in game it moves only a little bit.

UF1-XFG-XRG-LX4-LX6-RB4-FXO-XRT-RAC-FZ5-UFR-XFR uses 720 degrees
FXR-XRR-FZR uses 540 degrees
FBM-FOX-FO8 uses 450 degrees
BF1 uses 400 degrees
MRT uses 270 degrees

Seeing as you are Demo, if you gonna race with XFG-XRG use 720 and for FBM use 450.

Ps: It's better to create a thread instead of reviving a dead thread.
Thank you for the reply. Basically im driving only formula F1 cars. Do they have the same rotation degrees and how to set it up ?
And second question : How to make my nick in game with different colors ?
Thank you for all replys
Well I don't often drive the Formula cars but assuming Ibtasim6781 is correct the answers are in the post above re wheel rotation degrees.
For colours in your name just hit the Ctrl key.
Thank you for the reply. All problems solved.

G27 Setup
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG