The online racing simulator
[REQUEST]Logo PSD
(10 posts, started )
[REQUEST]Logo PSD
Hello, friends of the forum, I would like to request a PSD logo design since I do not have much knowledge in making logos in Photoshop and I would like some of you to give me this help!

The logo is as follows:

I wanted it in PSD to edit it, thanks a lot!
Attached images
headerswuk.png
what do you need to edit?
I want the same design but in PSD to edit the names
You'd be better off recreating it from scratch - It looks like plain old Times New Roman at first glance, with the UK line in what looks like Din Next Slab. The crown you should be able to pull from one off those "stay calm' memes...

Easy Smile
Yes but I do not get the logo, I tried but it does not come out
#6 - Racon
Google images search for 'crown silhouette', licence set to 'reuse' (link). Not identical, but there's a couple of nice ones just below the fold.
In particular, you want to search for the Crown of St Edward. You'll need to cut away the red velvet bit from inside to get the shape right.
Thanks, but I need editable PSD, to change the name
But you'll need to download the fonts that the person has used, otherwise Photoshop won't find the font it needs when you open the file, and it'll switch out for a default font like Arial.

So like I said earlier - If you're needing to download the fonts anyway, then you might as well just build it from scratch yourself...

[REQUEST]Logo PSD
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG