The online racing simulator
He is surely right. Williams is not going to catch STR or be caught by Marussia or Caterham in the constructors' championship, and the relations between Dolan and Williams seem to be poor. Why not fk with him a bit, since he's leaving anyway.
Personally cant see a team not doing their best for a driver, intentionally atleast. More likely track conditions changed dramatically and hit a nerve, and threw him off for the rest of Q. Not like he is the only driver unusually far off their team mate.
I mean even Rossi was .7 faster than VdG and Pic
Maldonado is not good enough, simple as that. The only reason he is in F1 is because Williams got paid a lot of money to take him. I will be happy to see the back of the corrupt bastard.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Maldonado is not good enough, simple as that. The only reason he is in F1 is because Williams got paid a lot of money to take him. I will be happy to see the back of the corrupt bastard.

He won a race last season and drove pretty good at points. He is hardly a terrible driver, but he wouldn't be moving up the grid without the money. Bottas has done really well this season in Q against Maldonado, his race performances havent stood out, but I guess they take weird strategies hoping to luck into points, because if they do the same as everyone else they won't score.
Maldonado will probably come over to IndyCar, run mid-pack in a top car, and then retire to endless sportscar racing.
German tv channel RTL says Pastor Maldonado has a 2014 seat with Lotus F1 Team.
If that's the case they're probably already regretting their decision.
Although internet warriors are fuelled by pontification and high principles (that they're never judged on themselves), F1 teams need money.

So you'd hire Hulkenberg? Which departments would you close to save the money to make up for not taking a pay driver? Wind Tunnel? R&D? Maybe you could get some fans to make up the pit crew each weekend?
Reading from the autosport forums the lotus deal with quantum looks like a total scam:
http://forums.autosport.com/to ... he-cheque-is-in-the-post/
(it is hilarious to read too)

Also it seems lotus f1 is in serious financial troubles. And let's not forget lotus f1 team did make 56£ millions loss in 2012:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/spo ... -motorsports-biggest.html

At this point it looks more and more the future of lotus f1 is about survival than it is about driver lineups and r&d to stay in top 3-5. 2014 is shaping up to be incredibly expensive season and it looks pretty bad for lotus imho. If I was maldonado I'd think really hard bofere going to lotus...
Carlos Slim can give Perez the money to race in Lotus, not only Maldonado.
Well done Mr. Vale!
After a maiden podium in Austria earned after great quali, the 2nd place in Silverstone from the back of the grid shows his real potential.
Nice pole position Vale! Big grin Just resurrecting a thread here..
Thumbs up

Resurrecting a forum account as well. Big grin
Quote from zeugnimod :Thumbs up

Resurrecting a forum account as well. Big grin

Holy shit!

And.. yaaay! Grats to Valtteri Bottas!
#216 - CSF
More has changed in #Bottas life than in LFS in the last 10 years.
And he's a Grand Prix winner...
I just quote this because feels awesome to quote a post from an F1 driverBig grin
Quote from Vale :Thanks all for congratulating me!

I played LFS for fun many years but unfortunately last 2 of my racing seasons has been so busy that I have not have time really to play.. but I'm sure I will play sometimes still in the future as LFS is a really fun game and you get really tight nice races online Smile

Have a nice races and maybe we see online some day!

Valtteri Bottas

Na-na
He did it! Now for the championship!
From LFS nub to F1 world champion 2017?

That spin didn't help but now he got hamilton thinking.

Anyway much better then Rosberg Thumbs up

Wish he had LFS on helmnet HAHA
Lmao top F1 now Wink

Gogogo beat Hamilton Omg omg omg
From Old Simracer And Real Life Racing Thing , To Fight For F1 Championship

Williams sign LFS license holder as test driver!
(226 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG