The online racing simulator
S2 License - No more Unlocks...
(24 posts, started )
Hello,

I installed my pc 2-3 times, I activate my lfs S2, but now, I dont have more Unlocks. BUt Ive got S2 Licensed.

S2 LFS World Nick: fireb0llch

Quote : Number of available unlocks : 0

What should I do?

I dont wanna wait 1 month...

Thank you

//EDIT//

Yea sry Guys, I searched on the Forums, And I got alot of subject. I send an email to an admin. I hope I will get an answer.
Quote from fireb0llch :Yea sry Guys, I searched on the Forums, And I got alot of subject. I send an email to an admin. I hope I will get an answer.

Wait, so what does that mean? You can only play with S1/S2 a certain amount of times in a month, before it puts you back in demo?
...not even close lol

each time LFS unlocks itself you can only unlock it 3 times in a month; after that you'll get a key

hence why i always tell people.. dont unlock LFS until you have all your hardware/software whatever you are working on working properly before you unlock it
Quote from XCNuse :...not even close lol

each time LFS unlocks itself you can only unlock it 3 times in a month; after that you'll get a key

hence why i always tell people.. dont unlock LFS until you have all your hardware/software whatever you are working on working properly before you unlock it

I still dont get it.

Just to make sure, i already bought S1. This means, i have UNLIMITED acces to Singleplayer, and multiplayer S1 add-ons, correct?
#6 - Davo
Correct. Unlimited when you unlock the game. Unlocking the game gets you access to the S1 content otherwise it;s locked in Demo mode. There's a limit to the amount of unlocks you get a month so that you don't go and unlock the game on 20 computers.

You get 1 unlock automatically added to yuour account every month, upto a maximum of 2.
So i can only go onto S1 Mode a certain amoutn of times a month? and then after that im stuck in Demo?
#8 - Jakg
no, you "unlock" the S1 content on your copy of LFS forever - this costs you one unlock, you can now use S1 as much as you like - if you were to buy a new PC you would need to unlock that PC's copy of LFS, then you would use another unlock - and you only get 1 unlock per month, and you can only ever have a maximum of 2
Ohhhh, that makes sence. So like, if your parents are divorsed, you can have the game on one computer on each house? And then if you got a new computer at one house, you could lock the old one, to make room for the new one?
#10 - Jakg
Locking doesn't give any unlocks back
maybe this will help

1. unlock time is unlimited
2. never de-unlock (lock) LFS
3. never hand out your registration info

do #2 and you wont ever have any problems

unlocks are used just for the main server; it keeps the crackers and losers out
Bad FAQ info :-/
Damn, why there's no info in FAQ (unlock section) that would warn me that locking LFS back to Demo Mode does not release the used unlock key? I already unlocked last month (crashed Windows), so I had no spare key...

I wanted to try LFS on another PC, so I thought I was releasing the key... but then I found out I'm left with one unlocked LFS installation on my PC in my parents' house (where I go every 2 - 3 weeks).

If it were clearly written there I would not do it. illepall Now, I can take my beloved G25 wheel and put it in the dustbin until March!!! Or, naturally, I can go and see my parents. The only downside is that they live some 350 km from my flat...
#13 - Jakg
Then send an email to the devs asking for another unlock!
-
Bad FAQ info :-/ (Macik) DELETED by Macik
There's an echo in here :}
What are my chances? I wouldn't bet...
-
(Macik) DELETED by Macik
Your chances are 100% if you send an e-mail.

Just do it and you will have another unlock in 2 or 3 hours probably.
I'll definitely try it. Thanks, guys! :-)
-
(Macik) DELETED by Macik
Name change?
Hi people! I wonder if it is possible to change my name in the game after unlock. Any experiences?
If you mean the unlock username / password, yes as long as you don't hit the unlock / lock button.

If you mean player name - of course
Thanks! I only want to make some minor changes to my player name
Hello,

I installed my pc 2-3 times, I activate my lfs S2, but now, I dont have more Unlocks. BUt Ive got S2 Licensed.

S2 LFS World Nick: sharshbil
Quote from sharshbil :Hello,

S2 LFS World Nick: sharshbil

Initially you will be granted 3 unlocks. In addition, you get an additional unlock available every Friday, provided you do not already have 2 unlocks available.

If you can't wait until Friday, you could try contacting the devs here.

But generally, as XCNuse said above - don't try unlocking LFS until you have all of your hardware/OS running properly. Use the demo mode to ascertain wether there are any problems associated with LFS.
:really
:maybe

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG