The online racing simulator
What's your Automotive poison?
(147 posts, started )
I lost the gears letting friends practice driving stick shift, then the clutch fork went because because of rust. Pretty much every surface of the car was rusted when it went. It only had 65,000 miles on it, not bad for something that was 20+ years old, but it spent the first 15 years of its life getting snowed and rained on relentlessly at my grandparents house with no cleanup.

Honestly, the last five years I had the thing the only maintenance we did on it was replacing the exhaust pipe when the old one snapped in half and exhaust fumes were coming up through the floor.
Well anything looks good when it sits on BBS rims.
Quote from flymike91 :http://cdn.speedhunters.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Mania-Cruise-11.jpg

That's pretty damn awesome. I'd drive it. Such an awesome browagon.
Yes, I know, holy :bump: batman. But somehow I like the Skoda Octavia Tour (2nd gen Skoda pre-facelift 2010-2012), especially the vRS version Smile

MB W201

Almost bought one, in great condition, final year (1993) white with 2.6l straight 6 petrol engine, locking diff, 5 speed manual, but changed my mind in the last minute and bought bmw again, (5 in a row)
Guy sill can't sold that old merc, He even lowered the price, add is still active
http://www.ss.lv/msg/lv/transp ... s/mercedes/190/cmjco.html
I'm still into more modified cars, but I actually secretly admire some of the Bosozoku styled cars. While some of them just go over the top, there are a few really stunning cars made that I'd drive any day.

But there are some few cars that look absolutely stunning in stock form as well which might not really be considered beautiful in any case. In the near future I might even afford some of those

And some which I know I will never have a chance of owning

Oh, and I forgot this.

Quote from kars19 :
Guy sill can't sold that old merc

With that blue interior, I can understand why.
XJ220, it's actually not just a good looking car form 90', I love the tech behind it - ground effects, group C influence, very underrated car, faster on a track then it's main rivals - f40, F1
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from kars19 :faster on a track then it's main rivals - f40, F1

That's actually hard to believe. You got any sources to support the statement?
Hyundai Sonata:

Toyota Camry:

post-2007 Chevrolet Caprice:
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
Quote from Oliver Feistkorn :That's actually hard to believe. You got any sources to support the statement?

There aren't any which are reliable.. Smile

F-40 was the king of that era.. rolling out of the factory always having more than 500hp. Engine was producing over 750hp.. but downtuned after 288 evo for reliability matters as the F40 wouldnt be a pure race car.. although it was basically one for the street.

XJ220 is a lovely car imo.. because it has so many flaws.. car might be reasonably fast in a straight line.. but never faster than F40 and F1. Also i guess thats the only credit that the XJ220 deserves.
Quote from Oliver Feistkorn :That's actually hard to believe. You got any sources to support the statement?

John Nielsen did 7:46min full lap @ the Ring

There are no official laptimes for F40, but you can try it in AC with street 90' tires Smile
And F1 (regular) was shit on a race track, those laptimes are BS (on the list)
This is the only legit lap

Flemke's F1 with upgraded brakes and better tires.
Quote from kars19 :
There are no official laptimes for F40, but you can try it in AC with street 90' tires Smile
And F1 (regular) was shit on a race track, those laptimes are BS (on the list)
This is the only legit lap.

Serioulsy... Big grin Dont think AC makes any sense...

Very few nurburgring times are comparable cause of the very high value people give to a good time. But both F40 and F1 would defo 100% be faster than milk bottle top XJ220 on a track all stock factory trim Smile
Quote from rosewood2 :post-2007 Chevrolet Caprice:

Holden Commodore* Tongue

Damn those Hajwalah drifters are crazy, so many deaths Ya right
Quote from BeNoM :Holden Commodore* Tongue

It's sold as a Chevy Caprice in Saudi Arabia, but thanks for correcting me! Tongue

Quote from BeNoM :Damn those Hajwalah drifters are crazy,

Indeed! That's why I love doing this Big grin

Quote from BeNoM :so many deaths Ya right

That's because the majority of people doing hajwalah are noobs. It was 1000x better before 2010, when only a minority of drifters were noobies and the majority were kings. Smile
I know they're rebadged and sold as Chevy's, I was just joking Tongue

How do you know so much about it? Genuinely curious, I tried researching it a bit and all that came up was the millions of Youtube videos of it Tongue

I wish I had my wheel back so I can do that stuff again in LFS Frown
Quote from BeNoM :How do you know so much about it? Genuinely curious, I tried researching it a bit and all that came up was the millions of Youtube videos of it Tongue

One of my friends is a hajwalah 'guru'; he does it himself, he makes video compilations of real hajwalah drivers and he runs a facebook fanpage dedicated to this sorta thing (with another guru) Smile

(If you need more info then you can PM me Smile)
Can you PM a link to one of his videos please? Smile

What's your Automotive poison?
(147 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG