The online racing simulator
Bug in new blackwood
(7 posts, started )
Bug in new blackwood
I was with my friend running, and I found this bug in the new blackwood.
Also running does not leave that state the car.
Could it be that they fix it?
Attached images
lfs_00000078.jpg
#2 - Eric
Thanks for the bug report, but I can't see any holes in that location.

The next time you get that bug, can you please save the replay and post it here?
Quote from Eric :Thanks for the bug report, but I can't see any holes in that location.

The next time you get that bug, can you please save the replay and post it here?

Unless he found a new place for that bug, that bug is achieved by reversing towards a fence gate located at the end of the straight, before the corner. Only works with FWD -FWD because its the only one that can drive out of it when doing that bug- and small cars (Screenshot attached)
Attached images
lfs_00000039.jpg
Sorry for the delay in responding, as ibtasim6781 said, the bug is there at the end of the rect, only with the fwd is this bug.
minute 44 replay
Attached files
BL2_qual_240M_2R_6Q_2.mpr - 1.2 MB - 523 views
it happens on that bug with any car. That thing happens on layout objects called concrete slabs with on similar method. I think that is possible to happen because only wheels are modeled and not whole axle or body from underneath of car, or something like that. Anyway, the vehicle will act like the motorbike in famous game called ElastoMania. As in there, only wheels are modeled to have on contact path and helmet has hitbox. Tongue

Also, if dropping from high place, you will be forced to drop like that with all four wheels or completely through.

A bit off topic, but it isn't THAT new though. This was also possible to do on Skid Pad in previous patches, similarly like mentioned in topic, though it was a bit harder due the contact paths. Car rather managed do a backflip than grinding on the tarmac. Smile
#6 - Eric
** Best answer **
Thanks for posting the replay.

This bug has already been reported and fixed in my version.The fix will be available in the next incompatible update.
#7 - BeNoM
Quote from Eric :Thanks for posting the replay.

This bug has already been reported and fixed in my version.The fix will be available in the next incompatible update.

Thanks as always Smile

Bug in new blackwood
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG