The online racing simulator
Formula 1 Season 2017
(90 posts, started )
Based on this https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1847546#post1847546 post from Hyperactive, i thereby revive (without his permission) the "lfsforum F1 prediction grandmaster" competition!
In case of any objections, Hyperactive, write me PM.

Must post your guesses before the 23rd of March (00.00 UTC). All posts after that will be ignored. One point for correct answer, 0 for wrong. Last question is worth 5 points. In case of equal points the who guessed closest to the last question wins.

1. Who will win Drivers World Championship:
2. Which team will win constructors world championship:
3. Who is the last finisher in Australian GP including dnf, retire, disqualified, last to drive over the s/f line:
4. Will 10 or more cars finish the Australian GP race (within 2 laps of the winner) :
5. Who will score more points in 2017. Bottas or Hamilton:
6. Who will score more points in 2017. Grosjean or Magnussen:
7. Who will score more points in 2017. Vandoorne or Alonso ("none of them" is an valid answer):
8. What is the best race finishing result for Stroll in 2017:
9. Do you think Raikkonen will win at least one race in 2017:
10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2017 (miss at least one race):
11. Will Sauber score points in 2017:
12. Which driver will have the most wins in the 2017 season:
13. How many times will Stroll bin it in the race session (hit the wall and retire as a direct consequence) during the season:
14. How many retirements for McLaren will be caused directly by power unit failure:
15: Will Jolyon Palmer retain his seat until the end of the season:
16: Will Sauber lock out the back row in qualifying more frequently than Mercedes lock out the front row:
17. Winner of Monaco GP:
18. How many points will the DWC winning driver have at the end of the season:
19. Will Alonso, the Lord of the F1 Memes, perform another mischievous offtrack adventure during his car breakdown?
20. In how many race sessions will Sebastian Vettel use profane language (swear words), which will be broadcasted during the live event (until he gets to the pits after race).
21. In how many race sessions will Fernando Alonso complain about Honda power unit performance, which will be broadcasted during the live event (until he gets to the pits after race).
1. Who will win Drivers World Championship: Raikkonen
2. Which team will win constructors world championship: Mercedes
3. Who is the last finisher in Australian GP including dnf, retire, disqualified, last to drive over the s/f line: Fernando Alonso
4. Will 10 or more cars finish the Australian GP race (within 2 laps of the winner) : Yes
5. Who will score more points in 2017. Bottas or Hamilton: Bottas
6. Who will score more points in 2017. Grosjean or Magnussen: Magnussen
7. Who will score more points in 2017. Vandoorne or Alonso ("none of them" is an valid answer): Alonso
8. What is the best race finishing result for Stroll in 2017: 6th
9. Do you think Raikkonen will win at least one race in 2017: Yes
10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2017 (miss at least one race): Lance Stroll
11. Will Sauber score points in 2017: Yes
12. Which driver will have the most wins in the 2017 season: Raikkonen
13. How many times will Stroll bin it in the race session (hit the wall and retire as a direct consequence) during the season: 5
14. How many retirements for McLaren will be caused directly by power unit failure: 11
15: Will Jolyon Palmer retain his seat until the end of the season: Yes
16: Will Sauber lock out the back row in qualifying more frequently than Mercedes lock out the front row: No
17. Winner of Monaco GP: Hamilton
18. How many points will the DWC winning driver have at the end of the season: I don't know, jesus, 580?
19. Will Alonso, the Lord of the F1 Memes, perform another mischievous offtrack adventure during his car breakdown? : Yes
20. In how many race sessions will Sebastian Vettel use profane language (swear words), which will be broadcasted during the live event (until he gets to the pits after race). : Every one of them that has a backmarker lapped
21. In how many race sessions will Fernando Alonso complain about Honda power unit performance, which will be broadcasted during the live event (until he gets to the pits after race). : I don't know, wouldn't he be used to it by now?
Force India becomes pink.
(Spoiler tags because large photo)
Spoiler - click to reveal
It turned out better than I expected, to be honest. I've seen much worse looking pink cars, and the F1 grid needs some variety when it comes to liveries, so I'm super happy with this.
it's alright but the BWT logo and the white swooshes totally ruin it.
Interested in how it will be looking on the track
Quote from johneysvk :the BWT logo and the white swooshes totally ruin it.

I agree, I would position that logo on the shark fin.
Quote from Kid222 :Based on this https://www.lfs.net/forum/post/1847546#post1847546 post from Hyperactive, i thereby revive (without his permission) the "lfsforum F1 prediction grandmaster" competition!
In case of any objections, Hyperactive, write me PM.

Absolutely no objections! Smile

1. Who will win Drivers World Championship: Louis Haemitlon
2. Which team will win constructors world championship: Mercedes
3. Who is the last finisher in Australian GP including dnf, retire, disqualified, last to drive over the s/f line: Lonso
4. Will 10 or more cars finish the Australian GP race (within 2 laps of the winner) : Yes
5. Who will score more points in 2017. Bottas or Hamilton: Haemitlon
6. Who will score more points in 2017. Grosjean or Magnussen: Groshan
7. Who will score more points in 2017. Vandoorne or Alonso ("none of them" is an valid answer): Lonso
8. What is the best race finishing result for Stroll in 2017: 9th
9. Do you think Raikkonen will win at least one race in 2017: Nope
10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2017 (miss at least one race): Wehrlinn
11. Will Sauber score points in 2017: Yes
12. Which driver will have the most wins in the 2017 season: Haemitlon
13. How many times will Stroll bin it in the race session (hit the wall and retire as a direct consequence) during the season: 5
14. How many retirements for McLaren will be caused directly by power unit failure: 27 (including both drivers)
15: Will Jolyon Palmer retain his seat until the end of the season: Yes
16: Will Sauber lock out the back row in qualifying more frequently than Mercedes lock out the front row: Yes
17. Winner of Monaco GP: Rizzardo
18. How many points will the DWC winning driver have at the end of the season: 352
19. Will Alonso, the Lord of the F1 Memes, perform another mischievous offtrack adventure during his car breakdown? Yes
20. In how many race sessions will Sebastian Vettel use profane language (swear words), which will be broadcasted during the live event (until he gets to the pits after race). 0 (radio messages are censored)
21. In how many race sessions will Fernando Alonso complain about Honda power unit performance, which will be broadcasted during the live event (until he gets to the pits after race). 20

Some of these will take a lot of work for you check later in the season Smile
- Hamilton

- Mercedes

3. Who is the last finisher in Australian GP including dnf, retire, disqualified, last to drive over the s/f line:
- Verstappen

4. Will 10 or more cars finish the Australian GP race (within 2 laps of the winner) :
- Yes

- Hamilton

- Grosjean

7. Who will score more points in 2017. Vandoorne or Alonso ("none of them" is an valid answer):
- Alonso

- 5th

- No

10. First driver you think will lose his drive during 2017 (miss at least one race):
- Kvyat

- Yes

- Hamilton

13. How many times will Stroll bin it in the race session (hit the wall and retire as a direct consequence) during the season:

14. How many retirements for McLaren will be caused directly by power unit failure:

- Yes

16: Will Sauber lock out the back row in qualifying more frequently than Mercedes lock out the front row:
- No

17. Winner of Monaco GP:
- Ricciardo

19. Will Alonso, the Lord of the F1 Memes, perform another mischievous offtrack adventure during his car breakdown?
- Yes

20. In how many race sessions will Sebastian Vettel use profane language (swear words), which will be broadcasted during the live event (until he gets to the pits after race).

21. In how many race sessions will Fernando Alonso complain about Honda power unit performance, which will be broadcasted during the live event (until he gets to the pits after race).
Quote from Hyperactive :
Some of these will take a lot of work for you check later in the season Smile

I am aware of that, but i plan to watch them all, as usual. Extra motivation to not fall asleep. Tongue
- Vettel

- Ferrari

- Palmer

- Yes

- Bottas

- Grosjean

- Vandoorne

- 6th

- Yes

- Alonso

- Yes

- Vettel

- No

- Yes

17. Winner of Monaco GP:
- Ricciardo

- Easy, 314

- Yes

Hamilton

Ferrari

Perez

No

Hamilton

Grosjean

Alonso

3rd

Yes

S.Perez

Yes

Hamilton

no

No

17. Winner of Monaco GP:
Vettel

Yes

Omg omg omg
I was finally able to compare myself to Lewis Hamilton since ex-lfs driver Valtteri Bottas raced in the same car as him. Big grin
Sorry to disappoint you but I'm afraid he might have improved a bit since his LFS times. Tilt
How many times will Stroll bin it in the race session (hit the wall and retire as a direct consequence) during the season:

The brake failure does not count. Love the new Ferrari.
Quote from AdonisAmaronis :I was finally able to compare myself to Lewis Hamilton since ex-lfs driver Valtteri Bottas raced in the same car as him. Big grin

Me too. I'm crap.

Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry to disappoint you but I'm afraid he might have improved a bit since his LFS times. Tilt

I'm so crap!

Hey there, Z Tilt
Hiii! Tilt

Your last race was almost 4 years ago according to LFSW. You need to change that. Tongue
True. But I need an enemy for that. Tongue
You need to get up to speed first after such a long break. Big grin
Big grin
Same here, huge news! 2017 keeps on delivering. Smile
ee did it!
Na-na

Formula 1 Season 2017
(90 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG