The online racing simulator
S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
can i get a license please if it is even s1.ive been playing demo for a while.
i´am in
I'm in! Big grin
I'm in. Been daily active in Tofu since august. Even built a DIY playseat and handbrake.
-
(Popughini) DELETED by Popughini : :)
I want to participate in the draw and wish all of you luck! Big grin
I'm in
I'm in
The user alpiso10 is the same owner that Popughini owner of a s3 license, a dishonest action wanting to take the place to a real demo user! Above you see your user s3 Popughini that I delete the comment when forgetting to change counts!
Quote from alpiso10 :I want to participate in the draw and wish all of you luck! Big grin

If you're an alternate account of Popughini, or be it any already licenced user, you will not receive any voucher.

Remember that all stats are checked realistically, compared, and justified for a voucher. If you are new, you will not win a voucher; if you haven't driven a notable amount of laps, you will not win a voucher; if you haven't raced well or finished well enough, you will not win a voucher; if you haven't set good times, you will not win a voucher; if you crack or hack, you will not win a voucher.

The draws are based on stats and performance, and the above reasons.

I believe Kris has highlighted this before, and I hope olrec will follow this as well - good luck.
I'm in
Quote from alpiso10 :I want to participate in the draw and wish all of you luck! Big grin

You're wasting your time, Popughini. Buy your own license.

EDIT: There are more than just this person in this thread that's been trying to get a free license.

Not only an alt account, your online stats show that you were last driving on a cracked server. Dead banana
I have 4 S3 licenses purchased and an S2 license, I do not need any more licenses, the alpiso10 account has been given to my friend for more than 1 year, do not speak if they do not know about things ...

So I'm going to beg for a license if I already have 4 S3 licenses.

Good way to help demo users "kristofferandersen" Big grin

But do not bother to help the people of Argentina that most are ungrateful!
Quote from Popughini :I have 4 S3 licenses purchased and an S2 license, I do not need any more licenses, the alpiso10 account has been given to my friend for more than 1 year, do not speak if they do not know about things ...!

Why would you give a demo account to a friend when they can just make one of their own for free? I think we all already know the answer to this one...
I had progress on some Cruise servers and I have to give you so much explanation or be a cop
Quote from Popughini :I had progress on some Cruise servers and I have to give you so much explanation or be a cop

Back to the point...
Account sharing on LFS is strictly frowned upon as well.

And as Vim said it already - why do you have to create an account for your "friend" when he himself could clearly have done it himself?

Why do you have 5 licenced accounts as well? Seems fishy to me. Plus that it's been pointed out that Alpiso has been on cracked servers; it can't deny the fact that by doing that and not having good LFSW stats, even on merit Alpiso wouldn't fit the bill for this giveaway.
A week ago I cross with the user alpiso10 with the nickname: REDEXXtm: elpopu and that's your team name popughini, that account did not give it to you and all users of argentina know it,
s3 plsSmile
Quote from Popughini :So I'm going to beg for a license if I already have 4 S3 licenses.

omg this is so sadLooney
The winner this week is?
:nod:i would like to see what s2s like if thats alrightNod
Cool, I can have it Big grin?
S1->S2
Im in!
This thread is closed

S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG