The online racing simulator
F12 / garage option to swap tires in pairs
Hey,
This might sound silly, but sometimes I run into a issue where one tire on an axle is a bit more worn than the other, and it gets replaced, while the other tire on same axle remains hot and steamy.
Obviously, this results in highly unpredictable handling.
Therefore, I would suggest this: a F12 screen option (can also be present in the garage), which, when enabled, will cause tires to be always swapped in pairs on the axle - even if one of them is below the wear threshold.
It happens cause the tires are replaced by wear, not temperature.

I think the best option is to select tyres to be replaced individually on F12 screen.
Agreed, it would be great to have more control over which tyres we want to change.
It's been suggested a lot but it would be nice to finally see full tyre change control being added to the F12 menu.

There was a race on Rockingham during CityLiga 23 where the race was lost because the leader was unlucky and changed too many tyres. It happens a lot actually but to lose a race because you didn't know the exact percentage wear on each tyre is silly. Let us choose which tyres to change, problem solved.
I would like to also suggest then to have free select for every tire.

For example, R2 on front-left and R1 the rest.

Okay, that would change "the game" drastically. I wonder if there is any racing regulations in real life that would allow to go this far specifically?
totally offtopic, but didn't wanted to make a new thread, but its about improvement

One more thing what would be really helpful in my opinion is voice chat in game (like in iRacing), it would be so much easier to talk with people, for example there's qualification, you're on a hotlap, but there's a guy in front of you on his outlap, he hasn't seen you and accidentally ruins your lap. That way you could ask him for clean pass.
Of course there's downside of it, swearing and stuff, but admins should be able to mute the ones who does that.

what you guys think?
+1000000000000

I'd love to have this feature added. Super useful Thumbs up. Altho I would do it better as if you have 2 options:

1º- Swap tires in Pairs like the OP says:
Front Tires [R1]/[R2]/[R3]/[R4]/[Normal]/[Super]/[Hybrid]/[Knobbly]
Rear Tires [R1]/[R2]/[R3]/[R4]/[Normal]/[Super]/[Hybrid]/[Knobbly]
or
2º- Swap tires individually:
Front:
LF [R1]/[R2]/[R3]/[R4]/[Normal]/[Super]/[Hybrid]/[Knobbly]
RF [R1]/[R2]/[R3]/[R4]/[Normal]/[Super]/[Hybrid]/[Knobbly]
Rear:
LR [R1]/[R2]/[R3]/[R4]/[Normal]/[Super]/[Hybrid]/[Knobbly]
RR [R1]/[R2]/[R3]/[R4]/[Normal]/[Super]/[Hybrid]/[Knobbly]

Note: Tires swapping depending of what the car tires it supports.

I think that real swapping tires (from R1 to R2, R1 to R3 or R1 to R4, and so on) would change how the cars handles if indivual tire swapping was added?. And wouldn't tire physics go crazy/cause problems/glitches/bugs if you switch from e.g. R1 to R2 without entering pits?. Or from Normal to Knobbly?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG