The online racing simulator
Good Racing on Rockingham
(10 posts, started )
impressive skills ! Braking with left or right foot according to the need of downshift is a pleasure to watch ! Very GJ to the driver ^^
It would be great to see such Toyotas in LFS.
it's almost a xrg race Smile

nice videoThumbs up
Quote from RC-Maus :it's almost a xrg race Smile

nice videoThumbs up

wanted to say the same, looks really like xrg pace
sadly its been used so rare, its really nice track
Quote from Flotch :impressive skills ! Braking with left or right foot according to the need of downshift is a pleasure to watch ! Very GJ to the driver ^^

He used his right foot for Punta-Tacos (aka Heel and Toe). When a shift change wasn't necessary, he used the left foot to save time between braking and aceleration.

Btw, impressive driving skills.
I took S3 license two days ago. Since then I drive this track (RO1 configuration) - all the time. Smile

It's very nice to see the real race track, track that I know from this racing sim. Unique experience.

Thank you Scavier. Thumbs up
Quote from nesrulz :I took S3 license two days ago. Since then I drive this track (SO1 configuration) - all the time. Smile
It's very nice to see the real race track, track that I know from this racing sim. Unique experience.

Since we are talking about Rockingham and real tracks I think you maybe wanted to use the abbreviation RO1 instead of SO1 ? Smile
RO1, of course. Sry. Smile Rofl

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG