The online racing simulator
Arduino and lfs
(4 posts, started )
#1 - Verke
Arduino and lfs
Hello, i just got myself arduino nano and some stuff for it (tm1638, tm1637, max7219, ws2812 strip) and im wondering if there is anything like simhub for lfs? For few days i have been trying to get tm1638 panel to show info from lfs and with one program i got speed and revs to show up. For other simulators theres program called simhub, which is really easy to use and customisable, too bad it doesn't currently work with lfs(no outgauge support?).

All i can find is people running real car dashboards, and i don't have the skills to fix the code to run with my stuff. So im asking if there is someone who has some kind of application suited for my needs, or do i just need to start learning coding?

I would really appreciate any kind of help because lfs has grown to be my favourite sim again and but the same time i would want to use my newly gotten gear which forces me to other sims Frown

(took me over 10 years to make my first post Big grin)
LFS has something called outgauge. Using it, you can get some car data and send to any external hardware you want.

You can use C# and InSimDotNet (https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/68564--NET---InSim-NET---InSim-library) to create this interface, which is pretty easy.

I was considering to build a dashboard using Arduino as well. Maybe you can PM me then we can share some info Wink
#3 - Verke
Seems i got some reading to do then if thats the only option Big grin I will PM you if i get something to work Smile Currently im using InPutDataFisic which works fine but doesn't suit my needs properly Frown
#4 - Verke
You cant be PMed Frown You PM me!

Arduino and lfs
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG