The online racing simulator
Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
"GB CV" in "About this phone" means that it's United Kingdom, Country variant, right?
Anyway, I don't have it available yet
However, I got bored of all the colors, and made myself something simple.

Weather on the lock screen (pictures changes at different part of the day/according to weather)
flowers? really? awwww
Gotta love that background with parallax scrolling.
Why does flickr embeding doesn't work anymore?

It's been a while, here's one from Lumia 550 and Win 10.

So many Lumias in here.
Attached images
wp_ss_20151223_0001.png
Quote from Kid222 :So many Lumias in here.

True. I'll go back to Android soon though.
Attached images
wp_ss_20151223_0002.png
Why would you do such thing? D:
Quote from Kid222 :Why would you do such thing? D:

It's not for me. I bought the 535 only because my previous phone died on me and I needed one ASAP, still on that day and it was dirt cheap at my provider. The most annoying issue with the 535 is the famous touchscreen not being able to detect inputs sometimes. The speaker is too quiet, can barely here anyone when I'm in the car, or just at a noisy place.

I miss a few apps. I use Waze daily but it's no longer developed for WP for ages. I'm using an older android phone only for Waze, heh.

It's just not my thing, I prefer android over WP personally.
True, the touchscreen is a known issue with (only) a few lumias and the app store does miss some. I still like it more, but that's thing of personal preference. It certainly seems to be less laggy as android after some time though.
RIP this thread, but here's mine.

u have pikter of fon on mopil monitor ?? Ya right

is coolSmile
Major bumpage.
Back to Android

I managed to recover deleted sms on LG G5 after accidentally deleted it. Here is the homescreen after repair.
-
(S.Leemet) DELETED by S.Leemet
Here's my homescreen which I've been using for a while, cba to update.

It's live earth wallpaper by Google, icons from Sunshine, navbar from N Navbar.
Attached images
2016-12-29 17.29.31.png

Few months old, but still up to date. The phone is a HTC One M8.
Samsung Galaxy S4 - LineageOS 14.1 Beta/Android 7.1.1 Smile

Just recently switched from iPhone, and I must say. Android is better in pretty much everywhere (apart from the non-stable apps and constant crashing from high-profile apps)
Quote from BeNoM :non-stable apps and constant crashing from high-profile apps

Sounds amazing.

Here's mine
Quote from BeNoM :Samsung Galaxy S4 - LineageOS 14.1 Beta/Android 7.1.1 Smile

Just recently switched from iPhone, and I must say. Android is better in pretty much everywhere (apart from the non-stable apps and constant crashing from high-profile apps)

Never had any problems like the ones you have described and i have been using andriod for 3 years (when it got much much better)

Post your Mobile Desktop..
(555 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG