The online racing simulator
preciso de uma doação
(18 posts, closed, started )
preciso de uma doação
ola, alguem poderia me doar uma licença, porque eu gostaria muito de ter uma,e ja fiz as missoes demo e nao consigui a minha licença s1 sera q alguem poderia me doar uma?
#2 - BeNoM
1. Don't beg/ask for licenses, seriously...

2. You don't get S1 after completing the demo training lmfao

3. Want S1? Buy a license.
Quote from BeNoM :1. Don't beg/ask for licenses, seriously...

2. You don't get S1 after completing the demo training lmfao

3. Want S1? Buy a license.

4. You could have at least redirected him to the LFS shop instead of being rude to him.
True... BeNoM, please can you adopt a calmer attitude? You can be helpful around here but recently you are coming across as frustrated or easily annoyed, leading to a lot of aggressive responses.

Live for Speed is supposed to be fun. It's mainly an entertainment thing with educational benefits. Although progress is never as fast as you (or anyone else) would like, we are working very hard on new things to release.

We want the forum to be a good and friendly place to go, not somewhere people avoid visiting because the locals seem to be on the attack.
Quote from Scawen :True... BeNoM, please can you adopt a calmer attitude? You can be helpful around here but recently you are coming across as frustrated or easily annoyed, leading to a lot of aggressive responses.

Live for Speed is supposed to be fun. It's mainly an entertainment thing with educational benefits. Although progress is never as fast as you (or anyone else) would like, we are working very hard on new things to release.

We want the forum to be a good and friendly place to go, not somewhere people avoid visiting because the locals seem to be on the attack.

Negative in my opinion. The progress has indeed slow but not that slow as there is nothing new left to be exploited.

@ to Benom: why to be so aggressive all the time? Relax mate!
Benom needs a hug.
Yes, I can see why BenoM started to get annoyed with henrique! Big grin
-
(thegamer147) DELETED by thegamer147
Se quiser a licença apenas entre a partir deste link:
https://www.lfs.net/shop

Caso utilize os seus métodos de pagamento locais cujo o website LFS não possui aceda a este link:
http://lfsmultibrasil.net/forum/

If you want the license just go trough this link:
https://www.lfs.net/shop

Case you do use your local paying methods which LFS's website doesn't possess just go trough this link:
http://lfsmultibrasil.net/forum/

O Demo é apenas uma demonstração, logo não há oferta de licenças após o treino pois como os desenvolvedores iam-se safar até agora? Big grin

Demo its just an demonstration, therefore no licenses are offered after training, then how the developers would go so far until now? Big grin

@Benom ... He didn't do anything wrong, with attitude like that you can scare away many potential buyers...and what happened between brazilians is just history now...its not justifiable showing grudge anymore.
Quote from Scawen :True... BeNoM, please can you adopt a calmer attitude? You can be helpful around here but recently you are coming across as frustrated or easily annoyed, leading to a lot of aggressive responses.

I'm sorry, all these crack users coming to the official game forum is pissing me off (also IRL issues making me pretty salty as well Tongue ).

It's so rude what they're doing and to me these people don't deserve respect, but I'll try and calm down Smile
A única coisa que vem grátis na vida são problemas. Trabalhe pelo que você quer porque se você for esperar alguém te dar algo, você vai morrer sem nada!
Quote from Skinzinho :Benom needs a hug.

If you plan to send some amazing Brazilian girls toward him, please consider also me, I desperately need hug too. Big grin
I get free hookers? Ye boi! Big grin
If that is the solution, then so be itBig grin
Quote from Ped7g :If you plan to send some amazing Brazilian girls toward him, please consider also me, I desperately need hug too. Big grin

be careful, some are looking very nice, but are not girls Uhmm
Omg omg omg
is that an issue? :]]]
OK, this thread has run its course!
This thread is closed

preciso de uma doação
(18 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG