The online racing simulator
Yes please!
I've corrected the page Smile Thanks for help!
Quote from Victor :Anything's possible I guess. The questions for me are, is it worth investing time into?
Is the current SMS alerting exposed sufficiently? Is it interesting enough? Can people find it / do they know of its existence? Should it be moved to this site instead?

Hmm, not like it is worth right now, and we need more thoughts from different people as well, but in first thought, for me... sure

I think it might be interesting, but output is too short. What I try to mean is I do not think there is enough options and interests to hold up for using longer periods of this service.

I have no idea can people find it / know it. At least I did found it in first place

I have also no idea if that should be moved on here

Very good questions! I think we need more thoughts of this... Also it is crucial to get bigger playerbase, so the advantages of using this will increase due the more events, races and overall scenes and happenings.

Hmmm...! If you think anything is possible, ehh? At least my interest popped out Smile but as I said, I have no idea, only my opinion won't do a single brick. Need more thoughts.

Anyone?
Quote from Victor :Anything's possible I guess. The questions for me are, is it worth investing time into?

Probably not worth much time investment but I'm pretty sure it's worth reducing the price and maybe adding a few more alert types.

Quote from Victor :Is the current SMS alerting exposed sufficiently?

No, it is not very visible. But then, we don't really want to make a big thing of it, as it isn't a big thing! Smile

Quote from Victor :Is it interesting enough?

I don't know, but personally if I ever write an SMS, I use the LFSW page. I'd rather use a keyboard and if I'd have to use the numbers on my phone then I'd rather just make a phone call. But I realise this is irrelevant to most people as I work from home and SMS messages aren't sent so much these days.

Quote from Victor :Can people find it / do they know of its existence? Should it be moved to this site instead?

My reply is a bit off topic but I think *everything* from LFSW should be moved to this site, perhaps one by one whenever you have a bit of time. LFSW is very useful but looks a bit old, like an early version of Windows.

Quote from skylinekakkoii :I've corrected the page Smile Thanks for help!

Thank you! Smile
You have 1 free SMS message left.

I have turned it on but still 1 free message left. (after 10 years)

Wonder how much it will be used
small calculation bug..? Wave

...or is it just me or my browser?

edit: fixed already! Thumbs up
Attached images
Image4.jpg
hm yeah floating point rounding error. Fixed now though.
Hi guys, Victor has updated the price to £0.05 per SMS so that doesn't seem so extortionate now!

Do let us know about any alerts you might be interested in. Thanks.
Quote from Scawen :
My reply is a bit off topic but I think *everything* from LFSW should be moved to this site, perhaps one by one whenever you have a bit of time. LFSW is very useful but looks a bit old, like an early version of Windows.

I think newer desktops still look the same .... and I think lfsw very handy and usefull.

Only need easier access I mean I don't know how to come to lfsw from lfs.net
Quote from RC-Maus :I think newer desktops still look the same .... and I think lfsw very handy and usefull.

Only need easier access I mean I don't know how to come to lfsw from lfs.net

click here :
Attached images
click.PNG
I was wondering if the LFS World windows could be something like tabs on this site. Perhaps so you could have a few open at time in different tabs, remembering their own state, without the need to use browser tabs.
Lol Flotch Smile how could I miss that
Big grin Big grin

Quote from Scawen :I was wondering if the LFS World windows could be something like tabs on this site. Perhaps so you could have a few open at time in different tabs, remembering their own state, without the need to use browser tabs.

We are used to be surprised by Victor Big grin . Indeed it is a very good idea. Thumbs up
And Victor, while you will be at it, do not forget to add a filtering by car class aswell for the hotlap chart, not only cars (I mean for example seeing XFR/UFR hotlaps mixed, and having the raf viewer available directly for those cars) Thumbs up
I personally think LFSWorld is extremely well engineered, but it would be cool to have its functionality and style more integrated with the 'new' site too.
Quote from RC-Maus :Lol Flotch Smile how could I miss that

Maybe too many navigation bars on the top of lfs pages?

About lfsworld.. Like several decade old web sites relaying on pixel-perfect rendering it is completely broken on my desktop (linux notebook with high DPI and large fonts enforced). But still usable when I'm curious about online stats/etc, just looks weird.

What is actually annoying me is the double scroll-view on this forum, due to that weird desktop setup the page always creates two scroll-views inside, the inner is like 2 lines bigger than the screen, so it moves only a bit, the outer contains whole page... The arrows usually scroll the inner one, so I can go through posts only with touchpad scrolling.
Quote from Scawen :...do let us know about any alerts you might be interested in.

new test patch / official update out

edit: oops... already available here
Quote from Scawen :I was wondering if the LFS World windows could be something like tabs on this site. Perhaps so you could have a few open at time in different tabs, remembering their own state, without the need to use browser tabs.

Hi I don't know how to contact you. I need help. How buy s3 license without credit cards. I'm from Poland.
Quote from jtse84gda :Hi I don't know how to contact you. I need help. How buy s3 license without credit cards. I'm from Poland.

skrill or PayPal is an option

Live for Speed SMS text message system
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG