The online racing simulator
S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
Im in
Hi,

I would like to participate, i'm playing lfs demo for so many years i really enjoy this game and i would be happy to join S2 community. I'm about 8000 km actually.
Here a stats screenshots https://uploadir.com/u/odpd23bc

eferlan (Keisuke in game)
Quote from eferlan :Hi,

I would like to participate, i'm playing lfs demo for so many years i really enjoy this game and i would be happy to join S2 community. I'm about 8000 km actually.

OMFG how people can be so stupid to show stats from couple of hundreds of laps and all pb's reached with a speed hack Face -> palm

This is mother of stupidity Looney
-
(PusicDrift) DELETED by PusicDrift

You deserve nothing... 1. Those are not legit stats. 2. You're speedhacker.

Wow, you are dumb...
If you can do GTis 1:35s and 1:16s for FBM please reset your stats and set genuine laptimes. You'll be quicker than some people already. If not, keep practicing.
Im in
Oh I want to participate !
I would also like to participate Smile
Quote from jkat :OMFG how people can be so stupid to show stats from couple of hundreds of laps and all pb's reached with a speed hack Face -> palm

This is mother of stupidity Looney

Quote from PusicDrift :You can't run from them Big grin , they will always be some like this guy.

Quote from Hakseli90 :You deserve nothing... 1. Those are not legit stats. 2. You're speedhacker.

First of all i'm disapointed on how you can be so closed mind maybe you are young so i will let go,
I'm playing this game on demo for a long time and i'm actually 80% of the time only drifting, i'm using tweak not for "speedhack" as you are saying but to build some engine with more fun through Pro-Tweaker and only on Tweak-server, so i'm doing nothing wrong, if i'm actually using those tweaks it's because i love the game but when u keep playing with the same XRG that is really not powerfull you just get bored so you maybe don't understand this but when you can't get the game, you deal with what you got.

I'm only posting my stats because i'm truly honnest and i don't care of what you think, my stats show you that i've been playing for a long time and that what was asking kristofferandersen i never said that those pb was revelant.

If now that you know everything you still think i'm not appropriate for this, no problem i didn't know that pb was important for this giveaway, Too bad for me,it will please someone else, no problem.

nb : please, sorry my english i'm kind of rusty.
Quote from eferlan :i don't care of what you think

Lie. Obviously you care enough to write post this long...
Quote from eferlan :but when u keep playing with the same XRG that is really not powerfull you just get bored

Which is why we have XRT... Ya right
One day left until the draw, still time to join.
Im in Smile
i'm in. i wish s2 so much, even if i'm not skilled or old member. good luck to everyone!Big grin
you are very kind kristofferandersen
Im in
Quote from nkzx :you are very kind kristofferandersen

oh, thank you!

Quote from therenaultguy :i'm in. i wish s2 so much, even if i'm not skilled or old member. good luck to everyone!Big grin

Can always buy the game yourself Smile If you've got the cash, please do.
Quote from kristofferandersen :

Can always buy the game yourself Smile If you've got the cash, please do.

Well, i don't have the cash, nor a card, that's why i entered the giveaway. If i could afford it, i would have had it by now for sure.
im in for the s2 Big grin i`m a bit young for a job to buy it myself so i hope ill win this Big grin
i play everyday on lcs server i never skip a day Big grin thanks to the guys on lcs cruise server otherway it would be soo boring just as a demo player i play there a lot i hope i win the s2 and i will play even more because changes are good to happen sometimes Big grin
I'm waiting for today's decision as everyone.
I'm guessing, if I could not join this time, you would say something.

Good luck to everyone, who's in the contest and an advice to the lucky guy - be more active, if you win.

It will be a shame for everyone, if a non-active player wins the sponsorship.
Quote from vullnet :im in for the s2 Big grin i`m a bit young for a job to buy it myself so i hope ill win this Big grin
i play everyday on lcs server i never skip a day Big grin thanks to the guys on lcs cruise server otherway it would be soo boring just as a demo player i play there a lot i hope i win the s2 and i will play even more because changes are good to happen sometimes Big grin

If I were you, I'd buy it. Honestly, how hard could it be to get a job at the age of 19? (if its correct on your profile). I'm 19 and I've given away 7 licenses, which is alot of money.

Quote from r3zp3k7 :I'm waiting for today's decision as everyone.
I'm guessing, if I could not join this time, you would say something.

Good luck to everyone, who's in the contest and an advice to the lucky guy - be more active, if you win.

It will be a shame for everyone, if a non-active player wins the sponsorship.

The current giveaway is just for demo players (demo -> S2). Next one will be an upgrade, since there are quite a few asking for it. True and wise words, good luck everyone!
Congratulations to @PusicDrift
I've sent @PusicDrift a PM with a voucher.

Welcome to S2!
Congratz to Walker and big thanks to Kristoffer for giveaways Thumbs up
Congratulations to PusicDrift Thumbs up
This thread is closed

S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG