The online racing simulator
Brazilian Portuguese
(114 posts, started , go to first unread)
Quote from R0ut66 :Ok, You can just create a Paypall Account and pay it.
And this BRCruise is creating a new type of unlocker as you can see in Skinzinho (Onwer of BRCruise) profile, he is racing in servers without name, so thats probably it is working.
Im not here to say: Oh, lets all to the new unlocker. I am justing here to told the developers to do something.

skinzinho is not onwer is a co-onwer Thumbs up
Quote from CozmicDragon :I logged in just to say this, because some people are too stupid to realize this.

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THE GOD DAMN PRICE, THERE ARE TOO FEW PAYMENT METHODS.

It's because of this lack of payment methods that seeing a licensed Brazilian player is very rare. Many of us don't buy the license not because we don't want to, but simply because we can't. I'm one of them.

You can drop the price do £1 and I still won't buy it, because there are no payment methods I can use.

what payment methods CAN you use? genuinely intrigued
PayPal is the only available payment method that works in Brazil, but guess what? That crap requires a credit card, which I don't have, making it impossible for me to use it.

I repeat once again, if I could buy the license I would have already done so. As it is right now, S2 could cost £1 and I still wouldn't buy it, not for lack of want, but because I simply can't.
What extra payment method could we support that would work for most Brazilian people, now that the price is reasonable?

For example, would this help a lot? http://www.allpago.com/
It's something that would certainly help although I've never actually used that before. There's something here in Brazil called "Boleto Bancário" (no idea what that's called in English) which is something that allows you to print out a document and use your local bank to pay. It's what I use to buy games on Steam, for example. That site you listed apparently supports it, which is awesome, and would definitely help more Brazilian players buy an S2 license, especially now that we have an accessible price for it.

Well, now I actually don't really need that, because someone was generous enough to actually give me an S3 license, and to be perfectly honest, I have no idea how to thank them!
Scawen, do you have a job for me?
I really wanna talk to Scawen, but he never reply me Frown
OK, here is a job for you:

Please go to the new Brazilian crack site and ask them to close down the operation. We think we should earn money for the work we do. We work hard to make a game that many people love. If we don't get paid for it, we'll have to stop developing Live for Speed and get another job.

I can't pay you for this job, we are a small team and we don't hire employees. But I'd be grateful if you would pass on the message. Thanks.
Quote from Scawen :OK, here is a job for you:

Please go to the new Brazilian crack site and ask them to close down the operation. We think we should earn money for the work we do. We work hard to make a game that many people love. If we don't get paid for it, we'll have to stop developing Live for Speed and get another job.

I can't pay you for this job, we are a small team and we don't hire employees. But I'd be grateful if you would pass on the message. Thanks.

Why so aggressive? o.O

I'll pass through, don't worry. Why don't you send me a PM?
Hi, I'm not really being aggressive. I noticed you have been taking an interest in the cracked community things, and I've been a bit disturbed by it today. It's harsh when you are working hard then someone comes and takes away some of your pay.

Anyway, being serious, we don't have any possibility of hiring people or giving people a job. We are happy going on as usual, developing Live for Speed at our own pace. We have no interest in running a company, or working with employees.
Quote from Scawen :Hi, I'm not really being aggressive. I noticed you have been taking an interest in the cracked community things, and I've been a bit disturbed by it today. It's harsh when you are working hard then someone comes and takes away some of your pay.

Anyway, being serious, we don't have any possibility of hiring people or giving people a job. We are happy going on as usual, developing Live for Speed at our own pace. We have no interest in running a company, or working with employees.

I know exacly how do you feel. You're not the first nor the last to have a job "copied". About job, I was just trying a way to contact you. Not really want a job Smile

I don't feel confortable talking about some specific stuffs regarding a cracked master server here, and I think you also don't want to have things like this exposed here. But we still needing to talk. I won't ask you for money or a job, but about this community.
Quote from oladraodecc :I know exacly how do you feel. You're not the first nor the last to have a job "copied". About job, I was just trying a way to contact you. Not really want a job Smile

I don't feel confortable talking about some specific stuffs regarding a cracked master server here, and I think you also don't want to have things like this exposed here. But we still needing to talk. I won't ask you for money or a job, but about this community.

You can contact them here: https://www.lfs.net/mailus
Hi Scawen!

The translated commands.txt for next patch

Regards
Attached files
Commands_Brazilian.txt - 17.4 KB - 339 views
Hi, saved to my patch folder. Thanks!
Hi Scawen!

The translated Autocross.txt for next patch

Regards
Attached files
Autocross_Brazilian.txt - 4.3 KB - 450 views
Thanks! Got it. Smile
I'm not Brazilian, but great job everyone Smile Respect!
-
(thegamer147) DELETED by thegamer147
Autocross
Thanks, got it!
Commands
Thank you! Smile
Thank you!

I've saved it for U21

Brazilian Portuguese
(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG