The online racing simulator
Setups in-game
(8 posts, started )
Setups in-game
Hi racers,

Who would like to see setups accessible in-game? I think it would be great for beginners to be able to access qood quality setups easier and just make changing setups from track to track a lot easier, especially if a server you are in changes to a track that you have no decent setup for.

There was an add-on from setup grid a few years back but that went away.

Would be good to hear your thoughts and maybe even from a dev.
Thanks
In-game? Isn't it already there with SS option? Or do you mean while driving..?
Quote from MicroSpecV :In-game? Isn't it already there with SS option? Or do you mean while driving..?

I think he means a system like it was with SetupGrid, which there was an app where you could search SetupGrid's Database while in-game, you select a setup, download it and appears when you enter pits.
Like it was a LFSLazy, but setup related. I used it time ago, but a shame it doesn't work and SG is dead.
Quote from Ibtasim6781 :I think he means a system like it was with SetupGrid, which there was an app where you could search SetupGrid's Database while in-game, you select a setup, download it and appears when you enter pits.
Like it was a LFSLazy, but setup related. I used it time ago, but a shame it doesn't work and SG is dead.

This ^
Ah, SetupGrid and that function. It's not around anymore isn't it? I doubt theres a similar program..
No been gone a while now, would be good if the developers could do something official.
Might be worth reading the OP^

Setups in-game
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG