The online racing simulator
Est. 2017 - Nova's really good circuit layouts
DISCLAIMER :
a) There are close to 30 layouts stretching from 2017 to 2023, and as years progress, each one gets better than the other. Feel free to browse all pages of this layout database; and if you host a league race with one of the circuits, do give your feedback below!

b) Personal favorites? Scawen's Racetrack, Lmaoring, Broker Hill, Mid-Town Ring and Glendale spring to mind! Omg omg omg

c) Nothing much else.... so, introducing .....

Hello ladies and gents! Welcome to Nova's Layouts, and the first installment:

Welcome to my dedicated layoutting thread, where I hand-map and create interesting race layouts consisting of real-life circuits and custom tracks of my own! Have fun looking through Smile

Note
All layouts can be yours to use now! However, please resist the urge of editing a handful of objects and branding the track as your own.
Each track is carefully made over the course of a few hours (and for certain track layouts, even days to perfect a line). And no, I seldom do drift layouts.

Thank you! Wave

Woodland Raceway

Inspired by a combination of multiple corners of many racing tracks, it's brilliant for TBO class racing or anything that isn't too quick, i.e a FZR...
that I stupidly chose to do this introductory lap!

Hope you guys like it, and as stated, PM me if you want to use the tracks.
. apparently it can be used as a drift section.?

-
Don't want to miss an update? Subscribe to this thread!

Cheers!

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova
Attached files
BL1X_Woodland Park LRL 2022.lyt - 18.3 KB - 413 views
that looks awesome!
nice
That looks very nice,
Thumbs up

looks fun!
Nice track!
Tracks will be public from now on! Have fun!
Really like it! Gonna make a few laps and flip on the first corner like a champion Tilt
I can upload some footage with an FPS that isn't two and without the watermark if you want.
Quote from k_badam :I can upload some footage with an FPS that isn't two and without the watermark if you want.

Go ahead if you wish! Haven't gotten to downloading OBS yet, haha.
I use nVidia ShadowPlay
Looks pretty interesting... Gotta try it someday.

Might take a while...
that looks cool Wink shame the concrete is stupidly smooth and slippery
This is really fun! Would top gear test track be possible here?
Apologies for hijacking thread .... but to answer the question

Quote from Tomislav531 :This is really fun! Would top gear test track be possible here?

Only at approx 1/3rd scale.

Top Gear Track fits into rectangle of 1,040 x 280 metres, so length 3.714 times x breadth.

Container Park - one side is approx 600 x 104 metres (dog leg side with less containers)

Scaled, to fit into area, Top Gear track would be 378 x 102 metres (leaves slight space for pavement).

I've already done Top Gear layout on the AU1 Autocross area at about this scale - almost 6 years ago - search in the Autocross Layout area of this forum and ye shall find!
Attached images
Blackwood container park with Top Gear track superimposed.jpg
Good news!Thumbs up

New track will be released tomorrow afternoon, stay tuned...
monaco?
No, not that haha
Apologies for delay but my main laptop has fried its HDD. I will not be able to access the layouts until I can replace the hdisc.

But the next layout is a scaled real track, guess what it is... Smile
avus? :]]
*Layout updated 17/4/2021
Introducing...

Hong Kong E-Prix Circuit

The Hong Kong E Prix Street circuit was a track used in the Formula E Calendar in 2016.
It is situated in the city of Hong Kong, featuring tight twisty sections and skyscrapers lining the tracksides.

*notes
Turn 1 has been opened slightly to allow the cars to make the exit, due to the lack of lock for LFS open wheelers.
Due to the squashed constrains of the AU section, the last corner is slightly out of position, and that's all really Smile
For realistic Formula E experience, use FOX with 15-25% restrictions and corresponding gearing.

Stay tuned for more layouts in the near (or distant) future, whenever my HDD is fixed!

Cheers!

The reward is in the passion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjvWFeXADgY
AA™| AOR Nova
Attached files
AU1_Hong Kong 2021v1.lyt - 16.4 KB - 370 views
Niceee I'll try it as soon as I can!
Awesome layout, love it!

Est. 2017 - Nova's really good circuit layouts
(176 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG