The online racing simulator
S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Martizzz :The developers shouldn't work for free but i just wanted to say that some people like u and other can afford to buy games like that but i cant.

I could afford games when I was younger and I still can. When I was underaged, I paid my dad and he bought the games for me and added them to my steam library. If you live in a house, you can afford it.
Quote from kristofferandersen :I could afford games when I was younger and I still can. When I was underaged, I paid my dad and he bought the games for me and added them to my steam library. If you live in a house, you can afford it.

I maybe could get the money for s2 in a few weeks or a mounth but i dont have credit card and my dad or mother wount buy from there even if i would give them money iw tryed to talk them in to buy but the anwser from them always is no
Quote from Martizzz :I maybe could get the money for s2 in a few weeks or a mounth but i dont have credit card and my dad or mother wount buy from there even if i would give them money iw tryed to talk them in to buy but the anwser from them always is no

Be patient. I had to wait 7 years before I got S2 license from a giveaway.
The new giveaway starts 03.02.2017.
Good luck!

EDIT: Starts now, will be drawn the 3rd.
Quote from kristofferandersen :The new giveaway starts 03.02.2017.
Good luck!

EDIT: Starts now, will be drawn the 3rd.

Can i enter the giveaway?
Im in Smile ,daily active
Hey! Joining the giveaway Smile

I guess my stats are pretty OK, I'm not a racer, really, I'm more of a cruise player, nearing total of 50000kms now. Smile

Been having fun in cruise servers for a few years now, I think this giveaway would be a great opportunity to move on to the S2 serversSmile

EDIT: Now my profile should be fully public. Didn't even know it was private before Tongue
Quote from hypnozizz :Hey! Joining the giveaway Smile

I guess my stats are pretty OK, I'm not a racer, really, I'm more of a cruise player, nearing total of 50000kms now. Smile

Been having fun in cruise servers for a few years now, I think this giveaway would be a great opportunity to move on to the S2 serversSmile

You MUST have a public profile to join the giveaway.
You have until Friday to make it public.
Im in.
I'm in good luck for all, and thx
I'm in, good luck for all guys who did entry!

Thanks!
I'm not really sure, can S1 licensed, join the competition?
Because I kinda asked earlier, but you didn't answer.
Rather than spam as everyone, if the answer is Yes.
I'd like to join the competition. If not, Good Luck to everyone.
I'm In...

Had been wearing the proud Demo License since July 2015. It's time for an upgrade.

I've a great reputation in the GTi racers community, and doing a fair enough pace for the FBM, i'd say i'm an all-round racer. Except in lose surfaces.

Weeeeeee
Quote from r3zp3k7 :I'm not really sure, can S1 licensed, join the competition?
Because I kinda asked earlier, but you didn't answer.
Rather than spam as everyone, if the answer is Yes.
I'd like to join the competition. If not, Good Luck to everyone.

I do different giveaways, sometimes only s2, sometimes upgrades (demo-s1, s1-s2, s2-s3, s3-s4 Smile)
The 3rd of february-giveaway is only for demo users.
Anybody wana play in demo server tomorow?
As usual. I'm in Smile
Quote from Martizzz :Anybody wana play in demo server tomorow?

Really asking that in this thread? Looney
Guys, can we keep the thread clean please?
All these useless posts..
I'm in. I would like an s2 license Smile
Who is 01.02.2017 winner?
This thread is closed

S2 Giveaway
(810 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG