The online racing simulator
New Version 0.6R - Blackwood Update
Hello LFS Racers,

We are pleased to announce a much improved version of the Blackwood racing environment. Textures and detail have been updated all around and a new Historic course is included in addition to the original GP and Rallycross tracks. For licensed racers, a new industrial estate area is accessible through the open configuration.

Various other improvements have been made, including an update to the car shadows. Skid marks are now left on the concrete layout objects used for bridges and other construction projects. The open configuration maps are now much more informative and the same textures have been used to improve the track selection screen.

Read all about the update and how to install it on the 0.6R information page.

- LFS Developers
Attached images
bl-fzr-in-estate2.jpg
bl-2017-overview.jpg
bl-fzr-leaving-pit-box.jpg
tyvm
Smile
Nice one Smile
Huzzah! Smile
Thanks for the winter holiday gift!
Great, thanks! Smile
Lovely new Blackwood! Thumbs up
Very excited to try new BL2
Awesome, thx you devs.
Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up
Amazing job, and an unexpected gift !
LFS

=> Let's imagine what will look South City and Fern Bay when Eric will have some times to spend on them Petals
I like what Eric has done with the track. Smile
WOW a new update Big grin Really cool update Wink
I like more bumpy Blackwood Thumbs up
Thanks! The new Blackwood is really great!

By the way, I think you forgot to mention one thing about the changes from 0.6Q to 0.6R. That is:
- (Various/Some/Many) Translations updated - thank you translators!

Without that, I actually couldn't tell for sure that if translations were updated or not until I made a fresh installation of LFS. At least some of them are updated though.
Thx the DEVs, i need put my wheel now for test Smile
Thanks Smile
This environment is a masterpiece.
Quote from tankslacno :
Without that, I actually couldn't tell for sure that if translations were updated or not until I made a fresh installation of LFS. At least some of them are updated though.

Some of translations are updated,and others are about to be implemented.
Scawen how come after updating there's file in my main LFS folder called "lfs_restart.bin" ?
Hola, esta excelente el nuevo circuito de Blackwood, muchas gracias por la actualización, quería avisar, no se si este será el medio, en un servidor del Demo para los FBM, te kikea el servidor, dice que por razones de seguridad, cuando bajas cierto tiempo, kikea automaticamente, muchas gracias
Awesome. Great job on the update and thanks! Thumbs up

New Version 0.6R - Blackwood Update
(239 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG