The online racing simulator
Well, LFS 06.R will release tonight?
that's the plan
Scawen, I don't know if this is the proper place, but I can help you with the galician translation, user louBaN was the responsable for that in the past, but his last connection date was in 2011, and we still have some features of the VR in english in the official patch. Just let me know what files i have to translate.
Hi Scawen,I can translate Croatian and Serbian,just tell me what do you need.

Cheerse
I really liked this test "update". But how to revert back to 0.6q? Reinstall?
Quote from Mr8u1137 :I really liked this test "update". But how to revert back to 0.6q? Reinstall?

Yes... or wait when official patch released
Quote from Mr8u1137 :I really liked this test "update". But how to revert back to 0.6q? Reinstall?

The patch installer clearly said that you should make a backup of your old files or install a new LFS for this test patch. As well as it is written on this thread. Be careful next time Smile (The update isn't far anyway).
Quote from TurkemirtrZ :I can't contact to ZORER. Can i translate missing words to Turkish for 0.6R??

Quote from 5thprofiledontbanme :Scawen, I don't know if this is the proper place, but I can help you with the galician translation

Quote from neonmateo :Hi Scawen,I can translate Croatian and Serbian,just tell me what do you need.

Thank you guys, I hope to sort this out in the near future and will remember your offers to keep the translations updated.

Very few people will use 0.6Q after today. The full version 0.6R is coming soon.
amazing !
The new map is amazing but i can't go in the warehouse, can you give me some help please
Thank you all for the testing!

0.6R has now been released!
https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/90458

Test patch users, if you use the auto-updater you will get a smaller download (it doesn't get all the textures because you already have them).

To use the auto-updater, start LFS, multiplayer, List of Hosts.
I got the full download cause another LFS folder, one stable, one not Smile
Sweet Smile So... R is out, after R there's S, and after S there's T... like Tyres? The new tyres? Smile))

Thanks for update, just downloaded and going online!
S = Sirocco?
All previous replays from old Blackwood are now obsolete.
All hotlaps from the most popular track were erased.
It was history. You could go to hotlaps in 2016 and still watch somewhere around top10 d9's xfg 1:32.94 hotlap from ancient times when you should warm your tyres by hand before starting a lap.
Now the history is gone. Sad.

Some crying from a demo user nobody cares about.
just get an older copy of LFS then copy the replays over
This thread is closed

Test Patch 0.6Q14 - New Blackwood
(367 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG