The online racing simulator
The all new 2007 FX model line-up
(18 posts, started )
#1 - Phill
The all new 2007 FX & FZ model line-up

[C&C WELCOME]
I chose the FXO as the base car because i see it as the vehicle with most in common with normal everyday cars. I'll be working on an RB4 lineup next week.

The FXO is a sporty FWD coupe, with CDplayer, sunroof, and leather seats. The available engines range from a economic 140bhp inline 4 diesel engine, over a 160bhp inline 4 petrol, and all the way up to a 234bhp Turbocharged Flat-4. The top model comes with the all new 300bhp V6 petrol engine. Transmissions include 5 and 6spd manuals.

The FXOC is a fun and exciting FWD convertible for the young and trendy. It shares the same chassis and most of the engines from the FXO but features a retractable all-aluminum roof, which folds up/down in just 20secs. The 234bhp turbocharged flat 4 is available as well as a 160bhp inline 4 petrol, and the 140bhp diesel. Transmissions include 5 and 6spd manuals

The FXS is a Sporty RWD Sedan version of the popular FXO. Its fully equipped with the luxuries of a sport sedan. Including a CD player, optional leather seats and an automatic air conditioning unit. The all new 300bhp V6 petrol engine is standard and geared up with a 5spd. Automatic. (6spd manual available) The 234bhp turbocharged flat 4 petrol is also available as well as the 180bhp diesel inline 5.

The FXE is a real family estate. It comes standard with the 180bhp diesel inline 5 hooked up to the 5spd. Auto. (6spd manuals available). (Optionally the 140bhp diesel inline 4 is also available) The large boot easily swallows all your luggage when you’re going to your cabin. The boot also features the new “easy-strap” system which enables the user to strap various objects in the foot, and keep them from sliding around when driving.

The FXSE is an extended executive sedan of the FXS, at 5.7meters long, its a statement for your firm. Its fully equipped with everything an executive need when he's on his move. Air Conditioned fully adjustable leather seats is standard in the rear. An optional “sliding wall” is available so the rear passenger can lead private conversations without the drivers interrupting. 2way intercom from the rear to the driver is standard to continently allow the rear passenger to direct the driver without yelling. The 300bhp V6 petrol is standard, but the new powerful 410bhp V8 petrol engine is also available hooked up to an all new 7spd. Automatic.

Contact your local FX dealer today…

Aight so i was really bored!
Attached images
FXOCropped.jpg
FXOCCropped.jpg
FXSCropped.jpg
FXEcropped.jpg
FXSEExecutiveLimoCropped.jpg
#2 - Jakg
if only they were AA'd!

Love em, i want to drive the new 300 HP FXO in the STCC

the FXS WOULD be fun to try tho!
#3 - Phill
omg you're right.. i forgot to use AA! oh well, i'll redo them in a week or so
WOW!

And I have to agree with JakG,FXS would be AWESOME!
simply brilliant mate! Love them...
I'd love to see the XR convertible though...
#6 - MR_B
I personally like the estate! BTCC Volvo V70 skin here I come :P
I like the FXSE. It's really cool imo. And It's long
maybe for us bastardised demo racer a 45 hp 4000lb diesel xfgti limo?
What can I say ... I'd like almost all new cars in LFS to be based on the current ones to save modelling work. The V8 FXSE sounds rather deadly to me - I'd love a V8 supercar type thing based on it but the road car would prolly need a 6-speed to do that. Even Enzos IIRC have 6-speeds, the only road car I know of with a 7 speed gearbox is the Veyron.
#10 - JJ72
would be mega if you put on matching rims.
#11 - Davo
All of these are great apart from the Estate. It's too angular at the back and window seems too small. Also a small note on rear doors, they usually go above the rear wheel arch. Excellent photochopping otherwise.
I believe Lexus has available an 8-speed automatic, so my driver will have no need for the FXSE.
cool
car mods lınk please ?
Quote from LFSDrivers :car mods lınk please ?

1. This was never an actual thing
2. This thread is 10 years old
3. Why would a demo driver need S1 cars?

So, that's a no.

Dead banana
Stupid crack users...

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG