The online racing simulator
More slots for licensed users on DEMO servers
I make a semi duplicate to this thread, but I just delayed to post my idea. Anyway our goal is nearly same Smile

Popular FBM servers are often like this: 15/15 connections and 8/12 cars on grid. People are AFK or smth, and I cant even join the server. OR, I am connected, but "Race is full" = cant race.

What if licensed users had more privileges on demo servers like, 12 slots on grid for demo users and some more for licensed guys. Same with connections limit. From my observations sometimes there could be ~15-17 cars on grid or more.

Also, from marketing POV, would it convince demo users to buy a license?
Good idea, somehow I would like to see that 12 racers from demo and 3 extra racers by license holders, so max would be 15.

I remember it was very popular to have GTi on BL1 and XR GT Turbo on BL2R in past
Hhmm, that actually would be a good idea (!) yes, I think... To offer more slots in case of license holders. Sort of VIP status on demo.
I like the idea of UnknownMaster21.
The max users on a host doesn't change, and if there is any S1 or S2 user, they can still participate when the grid is full with 12 demo users.
Good idea. I hate it when there are many AFK users in the server when the grid isn't full.
#6 - lucaf
Great idea UM21, so S1 holder can populate slot 13, S2 holder slot 14 and S3 slot15 Big grin
But it increases the chances of chaos into turn 1? More charging drivers heading into 1 corner with newer drivers and crashers don't usually end well? :lol
Quote from MicroSpecV :But it increases the chances of chaos into turn 1? More charging drivers heading into 1 corner with newer drivers and crashers don't usually end well? :lol

It does happen in S2-servers a lot... Proof are on replays.
Mhm... exactly the same thoughts. I think 12 is enough on even a Demo GTi server. Usually at best 7-8 make it out, and in FBM even less.
Maybe if the same thing happened to S1 and S2 servers? The highest license will have highest priority of being able to race?

S3 will then be worth buying Wink
Quote from kristofferandersen :Maybe if the same thing happened to S1 and S2 servers? The highest license will have highest priority of being able to race?

S3 will then be worth buying Wink

Valid point bro, but wait
then what happens to s1, they have to wait for the s3s to finish racing? Dead banana
yeah, that's not a good idea

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG